Status: Give it a read!

I Never Once Stopped Loving You

Long awaited chapter

A few more months past as normal, and things between Hermione, Ron, Harry, and me hadn't changed. And our relationship with Malfoy hadn't changed at all either. Hermione had punched him in the face early spring, we still held her to that.

But when the year ended, we where all ready to go home...well at least I was. This year seemed to take the life out of me. But we still had a week left...I walked down the hallway everyone was already in the dinning hall. The sun was really warm today, I had my robe over my shoulder, and my hair up in a ponytail. I didn't get why we couldn't use magic to even cool ourselves down.

I sighed as I pushed the door open and walked in. Everyone was in a bad mood. Well, not bad mood. Just not a great mood. Which was understandable. I wasn't in to bright of a mood either. I walked in and sat down next to Harry. Something was different. Awkward different.

"So. What are you guys doing over the summer?"Hermione asked breaking the silence.

I shrugged. "Inside. Being dragged to stupid, Malfoy dinner party's. Sleep in. That sorta thing..." I paused. "You?"I asked looking up as the food was served.

"Don't know. Research. Friends..."She shrugged. Ron and Harry where both silent.

"Harry, oh alright?"I asked looking over at him, he seemed to jump out of a trance.

"Yeah, fine."He said, and giving me a reassuring smile. I pressed my lips in to a fine line. I knew he wasn't telling me something.

We ate in silence, there was really nothing to talk about. After I ate I got up and walked out, I wanted to go stand by a open window.

`~`~`~`~`~`~`

On the train ride, I got off before the other three. So I had less time with them then they had with each other. When the train came to a quick stop, at my stop. I stood up and picked up my hoodie.

"Owl me."Hermione said giving me a hug.

"Don't count on it."I said sarcastically, hugging her back.

"Keep in touch?"Ron asked holding out his arms for a hug,

"Of coarse."I said giving him a hug. Harry stood up and pulled me in to a hug. "At least try to Owl me."I said.

"I will."He said pressing his lips against mine for a few seconds.

"It's so cute."Hermione said.

"Bye guys. See you next year."I said walking out the door and down the hall way and on to the platform. And then, back to my old town. "Hey! Malfoy!"I called after Draco.

"Bloody hell, 'frost. It's 5 in the morning and I am tired. What could you possibly want."He said turning around with a annoyed tone.

"Hush kitty. Put you're claws in."I laughed a little. "Have you seem my dad?"I asked as a house elf brought my stuff over. "Thank you."I smiled giving him a little piece of candy.

Draco rolled his eyes. "He's down there."He said pointing behind me, as the train started to roll away.

"Thanks. See you next year."I said. We never really saw each other during the summer, or even talked. I turned around, and started with a running start, and then hopped on to one of the little bars on the cart my things where in, and rode down the the platform, until I saw my dad. I brought the cart to a stop and ran and gave him a hug. "I missed you so much!"I paused. "Where's mom?"

"She is talking with Mrs. Malfoy."

I rolled my eyes. "Of coarse she is..."
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry for not updateing sooner.