Status: Give it a read!

I Never Once Stopped Loving You

Chapter Seven

I layed in my room for what seemed like hours waiting. Not really for anything, just for something to happen. I was going in to my sixth year at Hogwarts. Same as Harry, Ron, and Hermione...and yes, Malfoy too.

I thought about Harry most of the time. He was never able to owl anyone, and it was almost our three year aniversiery. Is that cheesy? I think it is, it has been almost three yea- no...thats even worse. Lets go with the first one.

"Evelyn Marie."My mother called from outside my door.

"Yes, Chleo Lily?"Again with the whole names! She opened my door and looked in, I got my black hair from her, and my blue grey eyes from my father. Her blonde hair fell just right to make her look like she was in her twenties again. Which we all knew she wasn't.

"Bellatrix would still like to speak with you."She nodded.

Bellatrix. I hadn't talked to her much after the first year at Hogwarts. "What does she need anyway?"I asked standing up and finishing folding my cloths.

"That's something you should ask her."She pushed.

"But mom. I am not stepping foot in to the Malfoy's Manor."I said, looking back at her.

"You and Draco used to be such good friends."She paused crossing her arms over her chest. "What happen?"

I shrugged. "He became a total as- jerk to me and my friends."I said, she hated muggle talk in the house. But visiting with Hermione for a week...you never know what muggle thing you will learn.

"Well, maybe it's time to make amends..."She shrugged taking the shirt from my hands. "Go on. Go talk to Bellatrix. And then go wash before dinner."

"But mom..."I whinned.

"Evelyn."She said.

"Chleo."

"Just go. Or no owl until school."She warned.

"You wouldn't."I said. As she took out her wand. "Fine. Fine. I'm not makeing amends with him. If he wants to be friends. he will have to make amends first."I was stubbern when I didn't want to do something.

I slid down the hand railing once again, and jumped off at the right moment and landed on my feet. I remember when Dr- No. Bad, Evelyn. Very, very, bad! I walked out the door as I scolded myself and walked infront of the Malfoy Manor. I looked at it with disgust...

Forcing myself to walk on to the lawn, I walked up to the door and knocked. Nobody awnsered.

Ops. Oh well. Nobody's home....what a shame.I said to my self turning around as someone opened the door. I bit my bottom lip...such a bad habit. And turned around. To see Narcissa, Malfoy's mother, standing in the door way.

"Is that you, Miss Evelyn?"She asked pressing her hands on her hips. And forcing a small smile.

"Nice to see you too, Ms. Malfoy."I nodded.

"Evelyn, you call me Narcissa. You know that."She paused. "What can I do for you?"She asked.

"Bellatrix needed to speak with me?"I asked.

"Oh, yes. Bella!"She called in to the darkley decorated house. And Bellatrix with her dark curly hair came in to view.

"Evelyn, please. Come with me."She said turning to go downstairs. I fallowed and fallowed in to a lit room filled with old jewlery. What could she possibly want.

"You needed to speak with me?"I asked.

"Yes. I did."She spoke her usual quick voice.

"My I ask what for?"I asked.

"I need you to wear this to school..."She said holding up a golden pendent with a emrald jewl in the middle, very pretty.

"Why, if I may ask."I said holding it in my fingurs.

"I need you to promise me, you will not tell a single soul, not even that mudblood, or Potter, even the dimwit, Weasley."She said grabbing my chin and forcing my face to look her in the eye. Bellatrix was very demanding.

"I-I, yeah, Yeah I promise."I said, her nails let go of my face and she lightly patter my head as if nothing had happened.

She held out her hand. "Come on. Unbreakable bond."She said looking me in the eye. I thought first. Should I? For all I know, this could kill me. But I had known Bellatrix since I was like, three. I grabed her hand, and something seemed to glue my eye's on her. "Repeat after me. I, Evelyn Whitefrost."

"I, Evelyn Whitefrost."

"Promise to keep this pendent out of reach of Dumbledore and other students."She continued.

"Promise to keep this pendent out of reach of Dumbledore and other students."

"And use it when the chosen one needs it to prove himself."She said as a green light started to swirl around where our hands held.

"And use it when the chosen one needs it to prove himself." She let go of my hand, and the eye contact was broken. I felt dizzy. And not so hot in my belly either.

"Now tell me. What the bloody hell is this for!"I shouted slightly.

She made the Tisk, tisk, tisk sound with her tounge. "That is for you."She said tapping my nose. "To find out, isn't it."She said as she turned to the stairs.

"Then at least tell me who the bloody hell the chosen one is!"I called after her.

"Again. For me to know. And for you to find out."She said as she continued up the stairs.

I looked down at the pendent, and saw that the jewl in the middle reflected my face. And that it had little snake designs comeing out of it in red rubys. What the hell had I just gotten myself in to. I put the pendent on and tucked it in my shirt and went up stairs. No sight of Malfoy, thank god. I made my way to the front door and went home.

"What did Bellatrix need?"My father asked.

I was about to tell but then remembered the unbreakable bond. "She just wanted to give me a neckless."I nodded.

"Eve, you look like you just saw a ghost."My mother said concerned.

"Mother, It's fine. I'm going to get ready for dinner."I said walking up the stairs. This was going to be a hell of'a year.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are much wanted!