Status: Completed

What Am I Supposed To Do Here?!?!

Chapter 3

Kat was walking back to her locker when see saw who she thought to be Sam. She walked up behind her and decided to scare her. Kat wrapped her arms around the girl's waist and said "Boo." in her ear.

"AH!! Who are you?!?" Screamed the girl as she shoved Kat away.

"Sam? That's mean ya know." Pouted Kat.

"Sam? Oh!!" the girl laughed, "I'm Sam's twin, Kris Godfrey."

"Oh.." Kat turned 10 shades of red as Sam walked up, "I'm sorry Kris."

"Hey Kris, what did you do to Kat?" Sam walked up to Kat, "Why are you blushing so much?"

"Oh..um...I thought Kris was you and I...uh..scared her I guess." stuttered Kat.

Kris smiled and said, "It was nothing Kat. Did you invite her to the party Sam?"

"Yes," Replied Sam, wrapping her arm around Kat's shoulders.

Kris just smiled and said, "Later lovebird, Bye Kat." she walked off into the crowd.

Kat smirked, "Lovebird?"

Sam laughed, "Yeah,I got it cause I always jump into relationships fast." Sam poked Kat's side, "That doesn't bother you does it?"

Kat giggled as she snuggled up to Sam, "Not one bit."

"Good, I'll see you tomorrow Kat." Sam pecked Kat on the cheek then walked off.

Kat smiled as she turned to open her locker.

"What was that about?"

Kat jumped as she turned to see Amy standing there looking peeved. "Nothing to worry about Amy. Sam just invited me to a party."

"And kisses you? Hon, I don't trust her. She seems kinda sketchy.."

Kat slammed her locker shut, "You don't have to like her. I do, and I'm just going to a party with her, it's not like we're doing drugs or having sex." Kat started to stomp off, but Amy grabbed her arm.

"I'm just looking out for you Kaykay, I'm sorry." said Amy pouting.

Kat rolled her eyes as she started to walk off again, "No, you're just being nosy. You get like this every time I get up with someone. Why Amy? Are you jealous?" Kat laughed and poked Amy, but Amy was looking at the ground blushing. "Oh my god...YOU'RE JEALOUS?!?!"

"SHHHH!!! No!! At least I don't think I am...I don't know!! Am i?'"

"I don't know Amy," Kat just stared st the floor, "And, I just.."

"I'm sorry...Kaykay..please don't be mad at me any more..." Amy grabbed Kat's hand, "I may be in love with you, or I may not, but either way, I don't wanna see you get hurt." Amy squeezed Kat's hand before she turned to walk away. She called back, "Met me at the hideout Saturday?"

Kat just nodded at Amy, then Amy was gone. Kat pulled out her phone and texted Lulu."Can we leave early? I suddenly don't feel to good."It took a second for Lulu to reply."Sure, met me at the car in 5."Kat nodded to herself and grabbed her books.