Status: Completed

What Am I Supposed To Do Here?!?!

Chapter 4

"LUUUUULUUUUU!!" Screamed Kat, "Come help me get ready!!"

Lulu ran in Kat's room half asleep, "Whaa..?"

"Help me.." whined Kat gesturing to her closet.

Lulu peeked in her closet, then ran out the door. Lulu came back carrying a long TWLOHA shirt and some ripped leggings, "Here get dressed now." said Lulu as she stripped Kat down and shoved the clothes on her. "There, now you look sexyy!!"

Kat rolled her eyes at Lulu as Sam honked her horn for Kat. "Did you wanna go?" asked Kat as she was getting her shoes on.

"Nah.." said Lulu.

"K!! BYE!!" Yelled Kat as she shoved Lulu out of the way and ran out the door.

"Your welcome!!" yelled Lulu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kat walked over to get herself another beer, she must be on her 6 or 7. She giggled as Sam wrapped her arms around her waist.

"You look hott," whispered Sam in Kat's ear. Sam started to nibble on her neck. "What do you say we go somewhere private?" asked Sam as she pulled Kat upstairs into an empty room. Kat slammed Sam onto the bed and started to kiss her passionately.

"Hmmmm..Kat.." moaned Sam as Kat started to kiss down her neck. Sam rolled Kat under her, "But let me show you how it is done." said Sam as she licked Kat's bottom lip. Kat open her mouth ever so slightly and that was all the invitation Sam needed. she kissed Kat until the door burst open. Sam and Kat jumped apart to see a very drunk Amy standing there.

"What the hell Amy?!?! Get out!!" yelled Kat.

Amy's P.O.V.

"What the hell Amy?!?! Get out!!" yelled Kat.

I just stare at Kat and that..that..that whore!! "What am i doing? What are you doing Katra? Fucking someone you haven't even know for 3 whole days?" I slurred.

"Fuck you Amy!! I make my own choices!!" Yelled Kat as she pushed me out of the room.

"Katra!!" I scream, as I pounded on the door.

"Amy!! What are you doing?" asked Ian as he pulled me away from the door.

"She is going to hurt herself!!" I yell at him.

"Amy, she is a big girl she can handle herself. I promise you, she'll be okay. You and Lulu need to realize this," said Ian, putting his hand on my cheek.

"Make me forget everything.." I say I pulled him into an empty room.

"O-okay," I hear him stammer.