Status: Completed

What Am I Supposed To Do Here?!?!

Chapter 5

Sam's P.O.V.

"What the hell Amy?!?! Get out!!" yelled Kat.

"What am i doing? What are you doing Katra? Fucking someone you haven't even know for 3 whole days?" Amy slurred.

"Fuck you Amy!! I make my own choices!!" Yelled Kat as she pushed Amy out of the room.

"Katra!!" Amy scream, as she pounded on the door.

Kat sat back down next to me crying. "Hey." I whisper. "Stop. Why are you crying?"

Kat just stared at me, "I don't know. I just want to forget everything..."

I smiled, "I think I can help some..." I slowly laid Kat back down, and started kissing her again. How can anyone not love her? She is amazing. I wondered, as I slowly kissed down her neck, hearing her moan. I watched as she ripped off her shirt and bra, and slammed her lips back onto mine. I groaned, I wanted more now. I broke apart, and slowly took her nipple in my mouth. Her back arched as she gasped and dug her hands in my hair. I smiled as I blew across the nipple before I started kissing down her stomach, pausing as I noted she had a belly button ring. I reach her leggings I look up at her, her eyes are glazed over with pleasure. Never has there been a more beautiful creature!! "Are you sure?" I whisper.

Kat stroked my cheek, "Of course, I want you Sam..."

My heart leaped as I stripped her leggings off, "Went commando I see?" I laugh as she blushed, then I slowly lick her pussy. I start sucking on her clit and her hands fly back to my hair.

"Oh god!! Sam!!" she screamed.

I just keep on sucking and licking. Then I slowly stick my finger in her, and I start sliding it in and out slowly, Then faster and faster, as I'm still licking her clit. She arches her back again as I replace my fingers with my tongue. I stick it in farther and farther until I find her G-spot. I push it with my tongue.

"Oh god!!! Sam do it again...I wanna cum.." Kat panted.

I smiled as I pushed it some more until she climaxed. I got up and kissed her.

"Ewww..you taste like sex.." laughed Kat.

I laugh as I got up, "Get dressed, I'll take you home."

She sat up with sex hair. "Will you stay with me?" Kat pouted.

"Of course," I said as I walked over there and pulled her into my arms. "Get dressed, love."