Status: Completed

What Am I Supposed To Do Here?!?!

Chapter 7

Kat woke up around 1 a.m. still fuzzy headed. Then her phone started to go off.
"We all have our horrors and demons to fight.
But how can I win when I'm paralyzed?
They crawl up on my bed, and wrap their fingers around my throat.
Is this what I get for the choices that I made?
God forgive me for all my sins,
God forgive me for everything,
God forgive me for all my sins,
God forgive me, God forgive me!!"

Kat sighed as she looked to see who it was. She just let it ring and went to her missed calls. "15 missed calls from SAM". Kat got out of bad and started down stairs.
"She was really torn up you know." said Lulu as she stood in her doorway.
"Fuck off, Lu. She took advantage of a drunk kid." snapped Kat.
"She was drunk too, K. You can hold much against her. Go back to bed." said Lulu as she walked back in her room. "You are going to school tomorrow."
Kat growled as she went back to her room and tried to fall back asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kat was sitting up in her usual spot when Amy walked up and sat beside Kat.
"Look..Kat..I'm really sorry about last night.." whispered Amy.
"Don't sweat it, it meant nothing anyway. Beside I think I should be the one apologizing." said Kat. "I have been blowing you off for Sam.."
Amy looked at Kat, "What happened?" Kat started crying and spilled about everything that happened yesterday. Amy's eyes widened, "Kat..I'm so sorry.."
Kat sniffled, "It's okay." Kat looked down at her hands then realized something. "DID YOU AND IAN HOOK UP?!?!"
Amy looked confused then, "OH NO. No. No. Well, I mean, I was into it, but he knew I was wasted and he didn't want me to get hurt..and he said he liked someone else. Has since we were kids." explained Amy.
"Who?!" yelled Kat as she grabbed Amy's wrists.
Amy giggled, "Okay, you ready for this? It's your sister!! Lulu!!" said Amy.
"What?!?! My gay sister? Never been straight a day in her life sister? Man. does he know how to set up for a heart break!!" Joked Kat.
"Kat..did that happen between me and you?" asked Amy. "Did you know what you were setting yourself up for? I mean, I don't like girls and I never will.."
Kat sighed, "I know. That's one of the reasons I was with Sam at the party. I was trying to forget my heart." whispered Kat as she looked down at the grounds. She watched Sam and Kris walking to the Science Building. Sam's eyes were all red and puffy. "Why did I do it Amy?"
Amy shrugged, "Maybe you really do like her. She seems pretty upset about the break up."
"Yeah..but I felt so used..I mean, I know she was drunk too. Was it a mistake all around?" asked Kat.
"I think you were happy with her, even if it was brief. maybe start off as friends? Just take it slow this time? I don't want you to get hurt again Kat." said Amy as she wrapped her arm around Kat's shoulders.
"Okay. Thanks for not being all like 'I TOLD YOU SO!!'."said Kat as she wrapped an arm around Amy's waist."By the way, what are you going to do about
Ian? It's obvious you like him now."
Amy shrugged, "What can I do? I can't force him."

BRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

Amy stood up then helped Kat up, "Well Kaykay. I'll see you later."
"Where are you going?" asked Kat.
"Me? No where, but you are going to go get your girl!! Go!!" yelled Amy as she forced Kat to run after Sam. "I want details!!" called Amy as Kat was running to go find Sam.
♠ ♠ ♠
FYI: Kat's ringtone was "Don't Go" by Bring Me The Horizon.