Over And Over

Seth has a secret few humans know. He's a predator and they're the prey. He meets his best friend, Noa, in fifth grade. After seeing she's different then everyone else, he wonders if he should tell her. Will she reject him like all the rest? Or will she stand by his side like any good friend should? November 1st, 1791- Seth is a vampire. He was abandoned at a church by his pureblood parents, not wanting him, they considered him a hindrance. At the age of five, he was sent to an orphanage. He had one friend at that time, but the minute he showed him the pointed teeth, he was ostricized from the group. At the age of ten, he left the orphanage and found himself with a group of other vampires who could help him curb his blood lust. Fast-forward 205 years, he meets Noa in fifth grade. He suddenly realizes that she's different from everyone else. They grew to be best friends. Fast-forward 5 years- The two are in their science class. A girl walks in, says her name is Charity. She soon finds out Seth's secret. She threatens to tell Noa, but won't tell if the he asks her out. Seth is torn between letting Noa find out on her own, risking the fact that she may never want to see him again; Or having to date Charity, and lying to his best friend. Should he let Noa find out? Or should he date Charity and break Noa's heart into a thousand pieces?
  1. Ch.1 Solution or Absolution?
    A little taste of what's in store. Please comment ^^;
  2. Ch.2 Playing With Fire
  3. Ch. 3 It's All Over
    Bit of a plot twist. ENJOY!
  4. Ch. 4 Long Road To Ruin
    Noa's on her period.
  5. Ch. 5 Enemy
    Charity tries to heat things up between herself and Seth.