Lilly-Ann

Lilly-Ann who liked to be called Lilly, watched as her mommy, Jenna packed her bags.

She was only four, two young to understand that her mother had lost a long custody battle for her.

Lilly’s father who she had never met had now gained custody.

“Lilly do you want to take Pie with you?” Her mother questioned pointing to the small puppy that she had bought a few weeks ago.

Lilly nodded, “I wanna take Pie and you, momma.”

“Mommy can’t come sweetheart.” Her mother held back tears as she zipped up the last suitcase.

Lilly wrapped her arms around her mother, “Momma don’t cry. Pwease don’t.”

She smiled down ant Lilly and nodded. Quietly she grabbed the last suitcase and pet carrier. Jenna picked up her daughter and gently buckled her in the back seat with Pie on her lap. Lilly softly petted Pie’s fur.

“Your gonna meet your daddy soon.” Jenna faked a smile and put the bags into the car before climbing into the passenger seat.

(Disclaimer: I do not own Avenged Sevenfold/famous people/pictures/lyrics/bands/ect. However I do own the plot and the characters I create.)

2011 © Fiction’s Girl
  1. One
    "I'm Lilly-Ann, but you can call me Lilly."
  2. Two
    "That's not a real name."
  3. Three
    "Hide 'n' go eek?"
  4. Four
    “Why are you short?”
  5. Five
    “Don’t step on my Pie.”
  6. Six
    "Not everything revolves around you."