Status: active for now :) <3

I Think I Love You

Chapter 5

I followed Jocelynn and Seth to English. As soon as we walk in the room, someone starts waving from the back of the class. Jocelyn waves back and makes her way over. As we get closer I see that the person who waved to us was the boy from the courtyard. His blue haired friend and his other friend sat next to him, lips attached to each other's faces. Jocelynn bounced over and tapped the blue haired one on the shoulder.

The blue haired chick broke the kiss and glared at her. Jocelynn just pretended not to notice. Seth and the brown haired guy exchanged a secret handshake. Jocelynn leaned toward me and whispered "That's Mickey. He's Seth's fraternal twin. They are really close."

Then she addressed the whole group. "Guys, this is Trey. He's new and I invited him to hang with us and eat lunch at our table." I looked at the group. "Hey." I said, quietly. The boy from the courtyard smiled at me.

"Hey! I'm Tanner, and these two lovebirds are Sarah and Mickey." Sarah gave him an annoyed look, but I don't think he saw it. Then she turned to me. "'Hi. I love your shirt. My Chemical Romance is my absolute favorite band ever. I love them, especially Frankie!"

I smiled and knew that my face had lit up like it always did when I talk about My Chem. Now I get what Jocelynn meant when she said her friends would like me. "I love Frankie and Gee! They are amazing!" I thought they were cute and I'm a huge Ferard shipper. Even if they're married.

"Did you hear about their concert that's coming to town next week?" Sarah asked. I nodded enthusiastically. "My mom said that she can't get me tickets to this one because we just started settling."

"My parents hate that I listen to them. They think they are mind numbing and will cause me to kill myself." She snorted. "They also think blue hair is a symbol of Satan. They are so hugely religious it's not even funny."

I laughed. She sounded like she absolutely hated her parents. I opened my mouth to ask more questions, but the bell rang. I watched as Sarah and Jocelynn put earphones in, but hid them so it looked like they were listening. I smiled and got out my notebook to take notes.

Soon I had a stack of notes on my desk from both girls. I ignored all of them and continued listening to the teacher. However I could feel a set of eyes staring at my back. When I looked out of the corner of my eye I saw Tanner staring at me and I thought. 'Does Tanner like me?'
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok this was long and hard to write and I kept getting logged out and I have a written report for science due tomorrow :(