Status: I will update every 3 days if I can

My life is already a hell hole. Why did you have to show up and make it worse?

My life is already a hell hole. Why did you have to show up and make it worse? (chapter 3)

I pulled into my driveway praying my feeling of something awaiting me was a mistake. I just wanted to be alone and think how I could get out of this marriage thing with Vincent.

i got out of the car and walked to the front door. I stop and took a breath then walked in.

I took off my shoes and walked to the living room. Plopping myself on the couch i sighed and put my feet up.

I stared at the ceiling for what felt like an hour.

Thinking about Vincent always made my stomach turn, and what he did.I was hoping he would be gone forever.

But I guess I was wrong.

Sighing I closed my eyes. Maybe I can catch some sleep before everyone gets home...

My thoughts were put on hold when I heard a deep chuckle.

I sat up as fast as I could and looked toward the kitchen door.

A nicely dressed man was standing there. He had eyes as green as the tropical trees in a rain forest. And brown hair that was messy, you could tell he took his time to do his hair to make it look like he didn't try.

But gosh He was handsome. He was hot as hell. But When I looked at his eyes again they seem familiar. As if Ive seen this man before.

"Take a picture it'll last longer. Stupid"

"Who. The. Fuck. Are. You? Why are you in my house?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

The thought of him being hot went out the window when he called me stupid.

I don't like guys who try girls like objects.

"Relax stupid. God your just like you were when we were younger. I can't believe I had to come back for you."

I was about to say something But what he said brought me to a complete stop.

Wait... he knew me? He knows me? WTF is going on?!

"I don't know what your talking about. I don't recognize you at all. How do you know me?"

"Of course your not going to recognize me... its been what? 11 years? You don't look the same either. You actually look like a girl now."

I was a chubby little kid when I was younger... But I looked like a girl.. Wait. 11 years?

"Vincent Corpus?"

"No shit! God your as stupid as I remember."

"How the hell did you get into my house?!"

I was pissed now. VERY PISSED. This ass better leave before I call the cops.

"Its call a 'door' you use it walk in and out of a house."

"How long have you been here?"

" I was here the whole time. I was waiting for you to come home. I was in your room on your bed. I thought you would go out there and find me but I guess I was wrong. You HAD to come here and make me wait even longer. I don't like waiting."

He stated walking toward me slowly. i got up to get away from him. But he just kept following me. I backed up to the wall putting my hands out on his chest to push him away.

"Just leave me alone Vincent." I whispered.

"Now why would I do that Stacy? You smell even better than I remember." He got closer to me bring his lips to run across my jaw line.

That sent chills up my spine. I had to get away from him.

"Please just leave me alone."

"Your going to be my wife anyway. I could have a taste anytime I want."

"NO! No Vincent"

I pushed at him with all my strength. But he wouldn't budge.

"Why not? I know you want me. Your body is screaming for me. Soon I'll have you screaming my name like you never have."

He brought us closer if that was even possible and cupped my ass.

I gasped. I did want what ever he was going to do to me. I wanted it all.

But I couldn't.

He was being our lips together when I finally whispered in a tight voice...

"I'm a virgin."

He looked at me up and down.

I felt as if I was a criminal under interrogation lights.

"So you tight."

I looked away. Red like a tomato.

He let me go and walked toward the kitchen door.

"Your not going to be one for long. And when we do.. I'm not going to take it easy on you. You better be ready for me when the time comes."

I looked at him with tear in my eyes. I was scared shitless.

"Now go pack your shit. We are going to leave tonight." He said as he walked out my front door.

What was I thinking?! I wanted to be with him?! SEXUALLY!?

How was I going to say goodbye to my friends?

How was I going to say goodbye to my boyfriend Brett?

I love Brett.

I love him so much now I'm going to leave him for this dipshit!

Tears were slipping down my face at the thought.

I can't leave. I'm not going to.

I wiped my tears. Why was I crying?!

He can't force me to go! I'll tell Brett and he will take me far away.

No one can take me away.

I called Brett.

He was probably on lunch break by now.

He answered on the second ring

"Hello?"

"Its me Stacy. Look, I don't have much time....."