Status: I will update every 3 days if I can

My life is already a hell hole. Why did you have to show up and make it worse?

My life is already a hell hole. Why did you have to show up and make it worse?(Chapter 4)

Brett showed up about 20 mintues later looking pissed as hell.

He told me to have clothes packed and ready after I told him everything.

Well except for the part where Vincent was going to take my virginity....

He was already pissed about me marrying this fucker, I didn't want him to kill Vincent.

Which wouldn't be a bad idea.

I opened the door as Brett stepped onto the porch.

"Where is he?" He said as he stormed into my house.

"He's not here. He left right before I called you."

"Okay." That seems to ease him alittle. He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him.

He kissed me like he's never kissed me before. He put his ands in my hair tugging alittle,but not to rough to hurt me.

This felt right.

Kissing Brett always started a fire in my stomach and made my heart race.

I loved how he made me feel.

I could feel him deepening the kiss, pulling me as close to him as I could and begged me to part my heart shaped lips and let him enter so we can intertwine our tongues.

I wanted to.

But i couldn't. Not now. We had to leave.

I hadn't noticed i had my arms around his neck until I brought them down to his chest and pushed alittle.

He got the hint and we unlocked lips.

We both were breathing heavily and staired into each others eyes with our forheads pressed together.

I finally caught my breath about a few seconds later.

"We have to go before he comes back"

"I know"

He moved his head back and ran his hand along my jaw line.

"I love you." He said in a deep husky voice.

"I love you too."

He stepped away from me. For a split second I missed his hazle eyes staring at me. But I knew we had to go.

He grabbed my bag and headed out the door.

I looked around my house. I was going to miss everything. I was going to miss my sisters and mom.

I took a deep breath and backed out the door. I locked the door and turned around.

Only to see Brett and Vincent stairing at each other. Vincent was leaning agenst Bretts "baby". His Ram that he calls "the dead mans ram." No one touches his truck. No one. Only if you want your head ripped off.

Brett looked as pissed as Vincent did. Only Vincents eyes seem to glow... It was strange.

I held my breath and ran next to Brett.

He threw his arm around my shoulders.

"Where did you think your were going Stacy?" Vincent said with a sick smurk on his face.

"I was leaving dumb ass. What does it look like?"

"Well after the kiss we shared not long ago I wouldve thought you would want to stay and experience the whole thing." He said with a wink.

I felt Bretts arm tighten around my shoulders.

"You kissed him?" He asked me. Not taking his eyes off Vincent

"NO! Brett don't listen to him! We didn't kiss. He cupped my ass. I tried pushing him away."

Brett looked even more pissed if that was possible.

He let go of me and walked towards vincent.

I grabbed his arm and shooked me off.

"Please don't! Vincent! Leave he will fucking kill you!"

Vincent didn't looked fazed though. "I can handle myself stupid." He stopped leaning agenst the truck and rolled up his sleeves.

I couldn't breath.

Ive seen Brett like this once before. And it didn't end well for the other guy.

They got right in each others face. Vincent was a few inches taller than Brett which is amazing considering Brett is around 6ft.

"STOP THIS SHIT NOW!"

I was pissed and scared. i didn't want anything to happen.

"He's not taking you away from me." Brett said

"You have no idea human. I can rip you to shreads." Vincent said in a low snarl

Brett was to set on kicking his ass to notice the "human" comment.

What did he mean by that?

Brett swong his fist and connected it to Vincents jaw.

He lifts his other fist to hit him again. But in a blink for an eye Brett is on the floor. He was in a choke hold. Vincent had a full blown smile on his face and looked like he was going to kill him.

"GET THE FUCK OFF HIM! DONT KILL HIM! PLEASE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Vincent looked back at me and sighed he let go of Brett and walked toward me.

"Okay, I let him go. Now. Come with me and I won't kill him."

I looked back at Brett who was trying to gain his balance and holding his throat.

Tears sprang in my eyes and I took a shaky breath.

"Okay." I whipered. A few tears slipped and ran down my cheeks.

I started walking toward Brett to say goodbye. But only to be stopped by vincent.

"You stay by me. You don't go by him"

That make my gut twist.

He started pulling me away towared his volvo.

But I kept my eyes on Brett.

"I love you! Please forgive me!"

We reached his car and he threw me in.

Brett gainned his strength and started running toward us.

The car jolted forward and we were off. In the distance I could see Brett looking as if his heart had been ripped from his chest.

I knew the feeling...

My heart was left behind with him.