What I Learned In School Today- Waycest

What I Learned in School Today

"Hey Gerard, guess what I learned today in history? Mikey asked casually, sliding a cup of coffee across the table at me. I looked up from my comic book, pulled unexpectedly from my deep reverie.

"What?" I questioned curiously. Mikey rarely talked about school, so I figured it was probably important.

"Well we watched a movie about cannibals, talked about serial killers, and there was something about there being no laws against incest in Virginia..." Mikey trailed off, turning bright pink before my eyes.

"Mikey?" I prompted him when he didn't continue. He ignored me and stared down at the table. After another moment, I reached out to touch his porcelain cheek, which made him jump.

"What?" He looked up, darkening further.

"You told me that for a reason, didn't you?" I dropped my hand to his, squeezing his slender fingers lightly.

He looked back at the table, eyes furtively avoiding our hands. I stood, making my way around the table to crouch in front of him. He kept his head down, so I tilted his face to mine, making our eyes meet. "Tell me," I breathed.

He looked at me fearfully for a moment, then closed his eyes and leaned his face toward mine, lips parted slightly. I stared at him for a moment, mesmerized, then, as if drawn forward by some invisible force, I brought my mouth to his.

He gasped quietly against me, then tangled his fingers in my messy black hair. I breathed his name into his mouth, pulling him toward me by the waist. He leaned forward and, forgetting he was on a chair, toppled to the floor.

We burst into giggles, eyes meeting shyly, cheeks tinted pink. Mikey's back was on the ground, and he was gazing up at me with the most precious smile on his face. Unable to resist, I bent over him, kissing every inch of his face. He giggled as I tickled his sides, squirming ferociously. To distract me, I assume, he grabbed the back of my head and pulled my lips back to his. I laughed at him and slipped my tongue into his mouth as revenge. He made a soft noise in the back of his throat and met my tongue with his own.

"Where are Mom and Dad?" I asked, remembering them suddenly. Mikey shrugged his shoulders, wrapping his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist. I chuckled at his eagerness, but kept in mind that if we were caught we would be in serious trouble. Our parents didn't even know we were gay, so seeing us going at each other on the kitchen floor probably wouldn't be a very welcome sight.

"Mikey," I managed to mumble, "we gotta move."

He smirked against my mouth, replying, "Just as long as we don't gotta stop."

I nodded, grinning as well, then heaved him up from the floor. He clung to me tightly with his limbs, and I chuckled softly before hurrying downstairs to my bedroom with my brother in my arms.

Once my bedroom door had been closed and locked behind us, Mikey removed himself from me and practically threw me onto my bed.

"Hm, getting feisty are we, little brother?" I purred as he crawled on top of me and attacked my lips once more.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this," was his only response, because he seemed to be a bit preoccupied with hauling my shirt over my head.

I shivered with the sudden wave of lust that hit me, and went to remove his t-shirt as well. Despite this distraction, he noticed the occurrence of movement below my waistline.

"Gerard, do you have a boner?" He asked teasingly, letting his hand brush over it through my jeans.

"Yeah, what are you gonna do about it?" I retorted, sticking my tongue out.

He bit my tongue gently, pulling it into his mouth for a moment, then answered, "Well how 'bout we make a compromise. I'll fix yours, but you have to take care of mine too. Deal?"

"Yeah," I smirked. "Care to seal it with a kiss?"

He pressed his lips to mine hungrily, fingers nimbly pulling my jeans down my body. I moaned as he let his hands rub over my erection through my thin cotton boxers. Not wanting to be one-upped, I yanked his pants off as well and palmed him roughly through his underpants.

"Fuck, Gerard," he hissed, back arching to press his body into mine.

"What, you like that?" I asked huskily, slowly shimmying his boxers off.

"You know I do," he growled, biting my flesh not-so-gently.

I moaned at the sharp stinging, totally turned on by Mikey's no longer shy demeanor. Then, just to mess with him, I decided to begin getting him off, only to pull away before the hand job was complete.

At this point I was on top of him, but after I did this hand job tease for the third time, I found myself on my back again, being pressed by Mikey's body down into the sheets, my hands held over my head.

"Stop toying with me," he snarled into my ear, biting the lobe roughly and breathing heavily. I shuddered as his warm breath brushed over me, closing my eyes as I succumbed to his dominance over my body. Funnily, even though I'd dreamt of something between Mikey and me since I hit puberty, I was never the submissive one in any of my fantasies. I suppose I'd assumed since I was older I'd be the one in charge, but somehow letting him ravage me without abandon was so much better.

"Sorry, Mikes," I murmured in response to his command. "You're just so much fun to tease."

"Well don't do it again," he ordered, settling comfortably into the dominant role.

Due to his comfort, I felt the need to challenge him just a bit. "Or what?" I asked, smirking as his eyes flashed at my defiance.

"Or I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a week," he hissed, fingers playing over my ass to my entrance. I gasped loudly as he slipped a finger inside of me but I repressed the moan building in my throat.

"Is that a threat or a promise?" I managed to taunt. He ignored my question other than inserting two more fingers into me. This time I could not stop the strangled noises that fell from my mouth.

"Fuck, Mikey, oh my god," I garbled, throwing my head back in ecstasy and closing my eyes. As soon as I said this, however, he pulled his fingers out.

"Legs up," he ordered, looking down at me with a frown of disapproval. But underneath his stern face I could see the excitement in his eyes.

"Yes sir," I grinned, spreading my legs wide to wrap them around his waist. I felt his tip press against my entrance, and I took a deep breath as the butterflies in my stomach became almost unbearable. After a moment of intense anticipation, he gently slid into me.

I cried out loudly before I could control myself, and Mikey froze. Totally ruining his portrayal of indifferent master, he quickly asked, "Oh my god, Gee, are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

"It's a good hurt," I reassured him immediately. "And this can't possibly be your definition of fucking me so hard I won't be able to walk for a week." I chuckled quietly at the look that passed over his face.

"Oh that's how you want it to be," he smirked, slowly beginning to rock his hips and pump into me. I held my wince as he pressed deeper, but once I was able to get past the pain I realized how thoroughly enjoyable this experience was.

"Faster?" I asked, closing my eyes and thrusting against him. He complied, moaning my name.

For a few minutes we ground our bodies together; the only sounds were the rustling of sheets, the shaking of the mattress in its frame, and the grunts and moans we were too weak to contain. Finally, Mikey spoke again.

"Gerard—oh god... I think I'm about to—" before he could finish his sentence, I felt his warm release fill me, and my body responded by releasing as well. Mikey pulled out of me then, collapsing onto my chest with exhaustion.

I stroked his sweaty hair back and kissed his forehead gently. "That was amazing, Mikes," I whispered, wrapping my arms around his waist as he buried his nose into my neck.

"I love you, Gerard," he breathed, cuddling as close to me as physically possible.

"I love you too, sweetheart," I answered, smiling as the endearing term unconsciously fell from my lips.

"Really?" He asked, looking up into my eyes. I could see not that beneath his façade of confidence, he was still the same self-conscious, shy, unsure little Mikey that I knew and loved.

"Of course," I murmured, kissing him with the utmost tenderness. I could feel him trembling against my lips. "I've always loved you," I continued, "and I always will."

"But it's incest," he muttered, looking at me fearfully. "It's wrong."

I chuckled quietly. "Honey, when have you ever known me to care about right and wrong?"

He frowned at that. "You should care," he insisted, brow furrowing at me.

"Well so should you," I informed him, smirking a bit at his hypocrisy.

"That's different," he countered, wrinkling his nose in that stubborn Way of his. "I can't change how I feel, I'm just weak little Mikey. You're strong willful Gerard who can do anything. You don't have to love me because there's nothing to love."

I burst into laughter at his explanation. "That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard," I chortled, earning a deep glower from him. "Sorry, baby. But you can hardly call yourself weak and little after what just happened two minutes ago. And any will I may have completely evaporates when you're concerned. Furthermore, what do you mean, 'there's nothing to love'? I love everything about you, all the way from your weirdly straight hair to your giant feet. You're you; marvelous, magical, magnificent Mikey and that in itself is why I love you."

Mikey stared at me for a moment, wide-eyed. I stuck my tongue out at him to ease the tension and poked his nose with it. He choked out a giggle but quickly buried his face in my neck to hide. Eager for the sound of his laugh again, I began to tickle his sides. He squirmed away from me, laughing.

"Come back here!" I called as he hopped out of bed, pulled on his jeans quickly, and dashed from the room.

"Noooooo!" I heard him scream from up the stairs. I scrambled after him, yanking my jeans on as I went. He was banging clumsily around upstairs and laughing. I quickly found him in the living room and cornered him behind the couch. He was giggling giddily as his eyes flashed around, looking for a Way out.

"You're in big trouble, mister," I mock-scolded him.

"Why?" He asked, grinning eagerly. "Have I been a bad boy?"

"The worst," I growled, snatching his wrists in my fingers and pulling him toward me. "It was very naughty of you to run away from me."

"Sorry, Gee," he smirked. "You should punish me."

"Oh I will," I assured him, grinning evilly, "when you least expect it. But for now—" I pulled his arms around my back, bringing his chest to mine, then I planted my lips on his. He giggled, wiggling his body around in a feeble attempt to escape.

"No, no, no, you're not going anywhere," I murmured, biting his bottom lip roughly and sucking it into my mouth. His giggle quickly turned into a moan, and I pulled him toward the couch, upon which we collapsed and tangled our limbs together.

Suddenly outside I heard a car door slam, followed by the sound of our garage door opening. Meaning our parents were home.

"Fuuuck," I groaned, pulling away from Mikey and standing up. "Mikey, make them go away."

Mikey chuckled, straightening his glasses (which miraculously managed to stay on through all of our roughhousing) and combing his fingers through his hair. "Would that I could, bro. But since I can't and I'm still covered in sweat, I'm going to go take a shower. Why don't you go plan our road trip to Virginia?" Then, winking cheekily at me, he went off to clean himself.

I pouted for a moment, wishing I could join him, then went back to my room before my parents found me alone in the living room; sweaty, shirtless, and harder than a diamond in an ice storm.
♠ ♠ ♠
One-shot :)