Status: .-.

When Did We Start Falling?

Paintings, Lies, and Strawberry Scented Hair

Image

Gerard's POV

I was at home working on a painting, it was a painting of a pretty unicorn drinking water out of a lake. I'm giving it to Mikey for his birthday since he absolutely loves unicorns.

I heard Mikey's voice outside talking to someone, probably one of his nerd friends, he was walking up the porch. I ran to hide the painting in my room and I went to the kitchen to wash my hands.

"GEE! I'm home and I brought a friend!" I heard Mikey yell. After washing my hands I ran into the living room. I saw Frank standing next to Mikey.

***

Frank's POV (for now)

As I entered the house , Mikey screamed for Gerard letting him know he was home. I saw Gerard run into the living room drying his hands with a towel. Our eyes met for

1...

2...

3...

4...

5 seconds, then he smiled.

Please cheeks listen for once don't blush, don't blush. I begged but it was too late I was already blushing.

"Awww look Gee, he's bushing because of you." Mikey teased.

"I know he did that in the morning, I think he likes my smile." Said Gerard then he grinned. Mikey snickered.

"Would you guys stop making fun of me!" I whined.

"Awwww why? Its fun!"complained Mikey.

"So Frankie, are you in love with me?" Joked Gee.

"I bet he's gay, right Gee?"

"I bet so, I bet so." Said Gerard.

By then I was fed up with the teasing and it hurt because Gerard, the guy I had a huge crush on was making fun of me, I didn't think he was that type of person, I guess I don't know him well.

It took me a while to comprehend that I was crying. I ran out the house not caring where I was going because one thing I was thinking was 'I need to get out of here.'

Gerard's POV

"Frank! Wait, we were just kidding!" I yell when I see him start to run out of my house. I fell like an asshole now because I teased him.

"Mikey, I think he might really be gay."

"I think so too..."

"What are you doing here? Go after him and apologize!"

"Me? Why me?"

"You started it, I just joined in."

"We're getting nowhere by arguing, let's both apologize." said Mikey

"Fine." I replied.

As we searched for Frankie, I found an adorable fox. I tried to pet it but it fucking bit me, multiple times and it ran away. A couple of feet ahead of where the fox was, I saw Frank crying under a willow tree. Then I noticed that he was petting the same fucking fox that bit me they have painful bites I'll tell you. I approached him

"Frank, I'm so sor-." I heard an animal growl. It was the fox. The fox was growling it ran up to me and bit my leg this time.

"AHHH!" I screamed out in pain.

"Get the fuck off my leg!!!!" I continued to yell.

I saw Frank yank something out of his pocket and threw it far off to a distant tree. The for stopped biting and ran off, in the direction of where Frank had thrown an unknown object

"Frank, I'm so sorr-"I started to apologize again. But he interrupted me.

"Stop. Call me Frankie." He said looking so cute and innocent, his beautiful eyes twinkling. I felt a blush starting to creep on my face so I looked at the ground so my hair could cover my face.

"Aww, Now Gerard's blushing." I heard Mikey teasing from behind a tree he came out and high-fived Frank.

"I told you if you make yourself look cute and innocent he would start blushing, he loves cute things... so now that he's blushing we can make fun of him."

"Damn you Mikey! You planned all of this? So Frank faked the crying thing?"

"Oh no that was real and I'm sorry Frank."

"Oh okay...well I hate you Mikey, I'm sorry Frankie. Oh and what did you throw to get rid of that adorably evil fox?"

"Um, I just threw a dog snack. Since they're have meat in it, the fox smelt it and ran to go eat it."

"Ohhh, Why do you carry dog snacks?"

"I used to have a pet dog..."

"What happen to it? Why do you still carry the food with you? Oh and why didn't you tell us you were gay?" rambled Mikey

"My dad made me get rid of the dog and I still had a bunch of food and I use it to feed stray dogs... I didn't tell you I was gay 'cause first off, I'm still in the closet. My dad doesn't even know and I thought you guys were gonna stop talking to me because of my sexuality."

"Pfft! Why would I stop talking to you because you're gay? I mean geez, Gerard i---"

"I have a lot of gay friends." I interrupted, not trusting Frank enough to tell I'm bisexual...yet.

"Hmm.." was all Frank said

"So now you know that you can trust us with anything and that now we're your friends." I said smiling, holding my arms out hoping for a hug.

He looked at me skeptically at first, but after about ten seconds he finally moved closer and accepted my hug. I suddenly felt dizzy and the last thing I remembered was Frank's strawberry scented hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmm... This was better than the original... You guys might wanna comment because the next chapter is way different than before. I'm not gonna give anything away but it's about the fate of Gerard. May end up the same, maybe not. C: (**Only people who read the original would understand this 'fate' thing.**)

Comment/Subscribe?

~Pansy XO