Status: .-.

When Did We Start Falling?

I'm Screwed

Frank's POV

Oh my god. Gerard Fucking Way is fucking hugging me! I think I'm going to die. The hug was nice until he started to put his weight on me, he started to feel heavy.

"Um...Gerard can you get off? ...let go 'cause you're kinda heavy..." I said trailing off because I didn't want to me rude. I waited for him to respond but he didn't so I literally yanked him off me. I saw that he was bleeding excessively from his hand and leg from were the fox had bitten him and that he had fainted from the blood loss.

I don't think that Mikey noticed either because it wasn't until I couldn't hold Gerard's weight anymore that I dropped him on the floor. Mikey started freaking out and I guess I went into shock because it felt as if everything went on pause cause next thing I know I'm sitting in the hospital's waiting room.

I continued to sit there in silence until I saw Mikey and a doctor come out of a room into the waiting room.

"How is he?!" I asked desperately

"He's fine, just lost a lot of blood. He had a blood transfusion and well, he just has to stay so the doctors can watch him. Other than that he's okay." Mikey explained. I sighed out in relief.

"Thank God."

"I know right."

"Hmm... So what now?"

"We go home. Well you know, if you still want to hang out. Unless you need to go home...?"

"No! ...I mean no, I don't have to go home. Not yet. My dad doesn't mind if I get home late, so.. yeah."

"...Oh cool. So to the Ways' household. Our mom's gonna freak when she finds out Gerard's in the hospital..." He said, mumbling the last part

"Well, let's go. Lead the way, Mr. Way."

~*~*~*~

"How did you beat me?! Are you sure you've never played this before?" Mikey exclaimed

"Yeah, I don't even have a game system..."

"Seriously!? How do you live?!"

"By breathing." I replied, a smirk on my face

"Don't be such a smart ass, you know what I meant."

"How dare you call me a smart ass!"

"Yeah whatever. Mm... what do you wanna do now?"

"Hmm, twenty questions, minus the twenty, 'cause I can never think about enough questions."

"Okay, me first. How come you're always so quiet?"

"'Cause I like being in the background, it's easier to get by, although sometimes I'm not so lucky... Okay. Are you are Gerard really related?"

"Yeah, of course. Hmm Okay, you're favorite color?"

"Mmm, too many to choose from. I say rainbow. Okay, boys or girls?"

"Both. Mmhmm Mikey-likey both." He said retardedly

"Wow."

"Hmm. Who do you like more, you mom or dad?"

"Mmm, my mom, even though she's dead..."

"Oh shit! I-I'm so sorry, Frank. I shouldn't have brought it up. It's ju---

"Mikey, chill. It's fine. She died a few years ago. It's okay."

"Mmm...I'm still sorry." He said. "Hey, it's eight. Are you sure your dad won't worry?"

"Oh! It's eight? Mm, I need to go home. Well thanks for having me over Mikey, I hope Gerard gets better soon. Bye." I said as I got up and exited his cozy home.

I wonder if dad'll be mad...Damn, I hope not. I hope he's asleep because if he isn't I'm screwed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello, sorry for the shortness and happy Day Of Silence! I stayed silent throughout the school day.
Also, Today is the 13th year anniversary of the Columbine Massacre, and I just want to say Rest In Eternal Peace.

Comment/Subscribe?

~Pansy XO