Status: ongoing

Priceless

With You

~~~

My alarm, which was also my phone, rang and I took it as my cue. I set it off, smiling, and then I stood in front of my mirror and examined myself for a moment. I ran my hands through my hair, untangling it, and then pulled my top down. Finally, I put on my flats, shoved my phone into my short’s pocket, and then slowly made my way out of my room.

It was a Tuesday night—or a Wednesday morning, rather—and I was, for the fifth time in three weeks, sneaking out. But not to meet Erin—I was doing this for Stephen.

It was so hard keeping this from Mom, and from everyone else besides my friends. But thanks to my luck these days, never have they caught me yet.

I made my way out of the house carefully, and when I succeeded, I almost shouted out of happiness but of course I knew better than that. But still I couldn’t stop myself from smiling, I don’t know I was just so giddy all the time, and happy, and I always seemed to be in a good mood. And then I saw his car, and my heart began beating fast and I knew he was the reason for all of this.

I quickly ran to his car and my smile grew bigger when he got out, smiling as well, and hugged me tight when I got to him. It was like we hadn’t seen each other for ages. He kissed the top of my head then let me go, opened the passenger’s seat’s door for me, and then after I got in he closed the door and got to the driver’s seat. It was the little things he did that made my heart swell up with so much love for him.

As he started the engine, I adjusted my seatbelt. “So, where to?” I asked.

“Anywhere,” he answered, his smile never leaving his face, “I just wanna be with you.”

He glanced at me and then reached out his hand to mine. He squeezed it and I blushed.

As he began driving away my mind was free from jumpy thoughts, but boy, little did I know we were in for one hell of a ride.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys, i've been pretty busy especially this week coz it's my Midterms but I didn't wanna keep you guys waiting for so long so I made a filler :) I hope you appreciate and like it. hang on guys!! give me thoughts and thanks for subscribing and commenting :)