Be My Valentine?

Chapter Three

“What if we get caught?” Ray whispered excitedly. Bob was on top of him, panting and kissing his neck and chest.

Bob reluctantly pulled away. “We won’t babe. They won’t be back for a few hours, at least.” Ray nodded, and Bob happily went back to his kissing.

“Oh God, Bob, please keep doing that.” His erection was straining against his pants. Bob noticed this and playfully moved his mouth a bit lower, down to Ray’s belly, fingers toying with the buttons on his jeans. It wasn’t long before the pants were on the floor, along with Bob’s shirt, and Ray was gently sucking on his collarbone. Bob’s breathing grew heavier by the second.

“Ray, bite me please?” Bob managed to ask between light moans. Ray obeyed, pressing very softly into the silky skin. “Mm, a little harder?” Ray giggled and obeyed, making Bob moan louder. “Baby will you suck me?” The bluntness of this question caught Ray off guard. Of course there was nothing, in that moment, which he would rather do.

With hands shaking in anticipation and nervousness, he pulled off Bob’s pants and boxers. This wasn’t exactly something he had done before, and he wasn’t sure what to do. Bob didn’t seem to mind. He guided Ray’s head lower, shivering from the feeling of warm breath on his skin.

Ray kissed the inside of Bob’s thighs, from the kneecap upward and back, each time getting closer to where Bob wanted him to go. Finally he took Bob in his mouth, fighting his reflex to gag, and started to get used to the feeling.

Bob moaned, encouraging Ray to suck gently. “Mm harder.” He did as he was told, loving the dominant side of Bob, eager to please him. Bob’s fingers threaded through the tangled curls of Ray’s afro. His hips wiggled and noises came out from his throat, making Ray smile. He licked Bob from base to tip, sucking harder until Bob cried out and came into his mouth.

“Was I okay?” Ray asked with a cheeky little grin.

“I… love... you… Ray….” Bob could barely form words as his body came down from its high. He noticed Ray was still painfully hard. “Now it’s your turn,” he said shyly.

Ray was so turned on by what had just happened, the taste of Bob lingering on his lips, and the satisfaction of making him cum, that he blurted out exactly what he wanted without thinking. “Fuck me.”

Bob smirked. “Gladly.” He flipped Ray onto his stomach, and situated himself on top. Leaning into his ear, he whispered, “This might hurt a little, okay?” Ray nodded, afraid, but still wanting it. “I’ll be careful, I promise.” He kissed the top of Ray’s head.

Bob spit into his hands, lubing himself as best as he could, and slowly entered Ray. A whimper came from below him, and he stopped. “Sorry, Ray. I’ll stop.”

“No, it’s okay. I want it…. Please, keep going.”

Bob obeyed and pushed in further, slowly, until he was fully inside of Ray. “Are you okay baby?”

Ray felt pain ripping him apart for a minute, and he stayed silent.

“Ray, should I stop?” Bob asked, worried. He shifted slightly without meaning to.

Ray groaned. “D-do that again.” Bob did it again. “Mm, Bob, right there…. Keep going,” he begged. Bob thrust into that same spot, and Ray moaned loudly. “M-more… I mean, h-harder…. Mm f-fuck that feels g-good….”

Bob happily did what Ray asked, and a string of obscenities came from their mouths. It couldn’t be helped. They were both in ecstasy. Bob slipped a hand under Ray and played with his member, making Ray grind his hips into Bob. They both felt the waves of an orgasm sweep through their bodies as Bob came into Ray, and Ray came into Bob’s hand.

The two lovers lay side by side, dripping with sweat and sex, so deeply in love. Ray covered them in a light blanket. They held one another close and drifted off to sleep, after whispering how much they loved each other, and how special this Valentine’s Day really was.
♠ ♠ ♠
If this is too much like cheap porn, let me know how to fix it?
Comment please =]