Better off as Lovers

Let the good times Roll

CHAPTER 1

SOPHEAP'S P.O.V.
Panic! went to perform doing their usual. I was back stage waiting for Brendon to finish. Oh god I loved him so much, he was my everything, I don’t know what I would have done if Brianna never introduced me to him.
“OH MY GOD BRENDON, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!” some teenie yelled out. Ugh! I hated when teenage girls were all up in my Brenny Bear’s biz! Like uh hello he’s mine and not yours! DUH! They finished it off with Lying is the Most fun and my love was back!
“Hey Sopheap!” Brendon said to me.
“Hey Love” He kissed me on the cheek.
“Aww how cute!” Brianna said.
“Oh shut up!” I said grinning at her.
“Hey uh where’s Ryan?”
“yeah good question” Brendon said. Ryan walked in.
“I missed you!” Brianna said running up to Ryan! They kissed for so long me and Brendon decided to get something to eat.
_______________________________________________________________________

BRIANNA'S P.O.V.
“Hey uh where did Sopheap and Brendon go?” I said looking around.
“I dunno” Ryan and I met up with Spencer and Jon.
“Do you know where Brendon and Sopheap went?” Ryan asked Jon.
“Yeah I think they went to Burger Kings or something like that” I was so happy I got to see Ryan. We have been together for two years. I am so glad my grandpa works with Panic!
“Babe, what are you thinking of?”
“oh nothing just thinking how much I love You!” He grabbed my face and pulled me into a passionate kiss. “Dude, get a room!” Spencer said.
“You’re just jealous!” Ryan called back. So we went back in the limo and were gonna stay the night at the Holiday Inn.
_______________________________________________________________________

Sopheap and Brendon came back just in time. They got all their bags and went into the limo. Sopheap and Brianna had to cherish their moment with the boys because they only had until the end of Winter Vacation. They arrived at the hotel. They got a 3 room suite. One for Brendon and Sopheap, one for Ryan and Brianna, and one for Jon and Spencer.

_______________________________________________________________________

JON'S P.O.V.
“Oh god do I have to share a room with Spencer!”
“I should be the one complaining not you!” Spencer said grinning at me.
“HA HA NOT FUNNY” I rolled my eyes at him. Me and Spencer were cool but right now he has been getting on my last nerves because he keeps stealing my flip flops! Brianna looked beautiful today but I could never tell her that, she and Ryan were in LOVE. God I really needa find a girl for me.
_______________________________________________________________________

They unpacked all their bags. Sopheap was really glad she got to see Brendon. But what would she do when Brendon had to go back and he had to work on their next album? Brianna didn’t worry about those things she was just glad her and Ryan were together. They went to sleep right away.