Better off as Lovers

I'm Alright In bed But I'm Better with a Pen

CHAPTER 12

The next day Pete invited them to a party. The boys were all in their tuxedos and the girls were wearing their dresses. They all got in the limo.
“Pete where is this place?” Sopheap said.
“It’s in L.A.”
“That’s like a couple of hours!”
“Be patience!”
“Yeah I’m not so god at that.” Brendon sat with Sopheap, Ryan sat with Brianna, Jon sat with Kendra, Sarah sat with Spencer, and Fall Out Boy sat together. Brendon looked at Sopheap.
“Why do you keep looking at me for long periods of time? I hate when people stare at me!”
“You’re beautiful”
“You’re hot” She kissed him for so long.

“Get a room!” Ryan called out.
“Well you wanted o go the same limo as us!”
“No Brianna wanted to go with Sopheap”
“Don’t blame stuff o me now!” Brianna said looking at Ryan. Ryan looked at Brianna and pulled her towards him and kissed her.
“Now look who’s talking!” Brendon called out.
“No Me and Brianna are different”
“Yeah whatever” It had been only been two hours; One more hour left. The limo went to get some gas. Sopheap and Brendon went in to get snacks. They picked out a couple of drinks, Swedish fish, and soda. When they went to the cash register, it was Audrey.
“Oh hi Brendon” She said to him.
“Hi”
“So who’s your new girlfriend?”
“This is Sopheap; we’ve been going out for 1 and a half years”
“Hi” Sopheap said trying to be polite.
“Hi, it’ll be $5.79”
Brendon gave her the money. As they walked out of the store Sopheap whispered
“How could you go out with her?”
“Hey I was dumb”
“Nice” Brendon opened the door for her. Finally they were there.

Brendon grabbed Sopheap’s hands.
“When did you become such a gentle men?”
“Since I found you”
“Oh really”
“So Bri… What do you wanna do?” Ryan said.
“Who else was invited?”
“Well the academy, Gym class heroes, the hush sound, from first to last and all them other bands”
“Oh my god WILLIAM BECKET IS HERE!!??”
“Calm down remember you’re with me.”
“I know I know don’t worry” Kendra and Sarah knew none of the bands. The girls were introduced to each band. Sopheap and Brianna already knew most of them. They had fun at the party. Now it was a long way back to the hotel.

When they arrived back at the hotel Sarah and Kendra decided to sleep in their hotel; after all they did but buy it. Spencer and Jon stayed with Kendra and Sarah. Brianna sat down on the bed.
“I’m so tired Ry”
“Me too” They just stared at each other for the next couple of minutes.
“Are you ready?” Ryan asked her. She looked into his eyes.
“I’ve been ready”