Better off as Lovers

We might of said Goodbyes A lil too Soon

CHAPTER 15

SOPHEAP'S P.O.V.
I’m like so tired! NO! Today is the day I have to leave Brendon. I can’t believe me and Brendon yesterday. Well I do love him I just didn’t expect it in high school. He woke up. I smiled at him. Gosh, he was beautiful. He smiled at me back.

“I love you”
“I love you too” and I kissed him.
“Hey hun, where’s you glasses?” He handed it over to me. I tried it on.
“How do I look like in these glasses?”
“Beautiful” he said.

I could see perfect in these glasses. Wow. I am gonna miss the way he says I’m beautiful and the way he says he loves me! I AM GONNA BE SO LOST WITH OUT HIM!! I handed it back to him.

“No you keep it”
“What? But you need these”
“I have my red ones remember?”
“Oh yeah”
“Remember me when you’re in school and have to use these glasses” I just looked at him. He is so wonderful.
“Brendon?”
“What?”
“You are the most wonderfullest thing that has ever happened to me” He leaned closer to me and kissed me. I am gonna miss his kisses too. I laid down next to him and we just stared at each other. I was playing with his hair.

BRIANNA'S P.O.V.
Where is Ry? I looked at the clock to see what time it was. 12:47. I’m gonna miss him so so so so so so so so’s etc. much! Ryan walked in with pancakes and milk. He handed it to me.

“What are you doing?”
“It’s breakfast in bed”
“Aww… Thank you!” He kissed me. The pancakes were a little bit soggy but I pretended to like it.
“Good” I said looking at him.
“Stop lying Brianna I know you don’t like it”
“No I love it”
“Brianna” He looked at me.
“Fine it’s a little bit soggy but I’ll live” I drank my milk. He’s so sweet. Only he would do this for me. He hate’s cooking.

Kendra and Sarah had to go. They kissed Jon and Spencer good byes. Jon and Spencer weren’t that sad because it was only a one time thing. Sopheap and Brianna packed their stuff.

“Brianna!”
“What?”
“I’m gonna miss them”
“Me too” Brianna and Sopheap started crying. They hugged each other. Brendon and Ryan walked in. “What are you guys doing?” Ryan said.
“Missing you guys” Both boys went to give their girls a hug.
“Don’t worry” Brendon said to Sopheap.
“What do you mean don’t worry? I can’t stand not being with you!”
“Me too but I live and so do you and plus, we get to see each other every vacation”
“I know but still!” She gave him the puppy eyes. He kissed her gently.

The crew went into Panic’s private jet. They were silent the whole time.
“Come on talk to me” Brendon said.
“About what?”
“Well I dunno I’m not gonna get to see you so just say something” She broke down in front of him. He hugged her tightly.
“I don’t ever wanna leave you” Sopheap said to him.
“I wish life was that easy” He kissed her forehead.

“Awh Ryan look at them”
“yeah he really loves her”
“RYAN!”
“What?”
“I miss you already” He hugged her. Brianna was in tears.
“Don’t cry now” He wiped her tears. They hugged each other the whole flight. Brianna felt like all her troubles were gone when she was in Ryan’s arms.