Better off as Lovers

Put Love On Hold

CHAPTER 16

They arrived. Sopheap called her mom and told her mom to pick her up at Brianna’s.
“Well here we go” Sopheap said. She grabbed her bags and put it in the limo. They were in front of Brianna’s house. Sopheap looked at Brendon.
“I love you” He kissed her and said
“I love you” Sopheap took something out of her pocket. It was the bracelet.
“Here I think this belongs to you” She put it around his arm.
“Thanks look Sopheap; this week has been the best week we’ve spent together. I’ll miss you more than you’ll ever know. Think of me and call me on your next vacation. Promise?”
“Promise” She hugged him in the cold. She was freezing. It started to rain. She looked up at him.
“Kiss me in the rain?” She thought that was the most romantic thing ever. He kissed her.
“Well I’m gonna go say good bye to the rest of the guys.”

“Brianna I am gonna miss you so much”
“I’m gonna miss you too” He kissed her.
“Don’t ever forget about me or find any new guys”
“Ryan, I could never replace you” They hugged for so long it seemed like forever.
“Bye Jon and Spencer” Sopheap said and gave each of them a hug.
“Thanks for everything” She looked at each of them. She walked over to Ryan and gave him a huge hug. “Bye Ryan thanks for taking care of Bri. You really have changed her life”
“Bye” Brianna gave hugs to Jon Spencer, Brendon, and Jon.

Brianna and Sopheap walked into Bri’s house and waved good bye to them. Brendon blew Sopheap a kiss. She was crying her eyes out. Brianna gave her friend a hug. Brianna’s mom opened the door.
“What are you two doing out here in the cold? Come inside” The girls went into Brianna’s room.
“I miss them so much. Brianna got a text message. It was from Ryan it said I love you. She started crying again. Sopheap’s phone rang; it was her mom.
“Brianna my mom’s here” She gave Brianna a hug.
“See you at school” Sopheap walked into the car.