Better off as Lovers

We're so Miserable and Stunning

CHAPTER 17

It was back to school which meant back to drama. She was missing Brendon.
“Class class calm down, today we have a new student” Mr. Saurette said. This really hot kid walked in.
“This is Alex” Sopheap couldn’t stop staring at him. She sent a text message to Brianna that read: OMFG! There’s a new kid in my class and his name is Alex!!
“Alex you can find a seat that’s available.” There was only one seat available; the one near Sopheap. Sopheap smiled at him. He smiled back.
“So, what school did you come from?” Sopheap whispered to him.
“Pale Verde high”
“OH MY GOD!” Sopheap screamed out.
“Is there a reason why you’re screaming” Mr.Saurette said.
“Umm no” Pale Verde High was where Brendon went.

“Why were you screaming?”
“Oh nothing” Alex hadn’t made much friends because there were mostly girls in the class so Sopheap showed him around. Alex was very nice and funny. Sopheap saw Brianna in the hall way.
“Brianna!” Sopheap waved. Brianna came over next to her.
“This is Alex. Alex this is Brianna” They said hi to each other.
“Hey Sopheap, can I talk to you?”
“Sure I’ll be right back”
“He is cute! But you have Brendon remember that!”
“I know but Oh my God Guess what school he came from?”
“What?”
“Pale Verde High!”
“Shut up!”
“No I’m serious he probably knows Brendon! Should I ask him?”
“Nah I don’t think you should”

“Come on girls, get to class!” Mr. Hall said. Sopheap had math next. Ugh!
“Alex this way we have math”
“So yea Mr. Hall this is Alex! He’s new. And you said we never have a new student! You’re wrong as usual like you doubting me I would never go out with Brendon Urie and look at me now!” Realizing what she just said.
“Oops” She covered her mouth.
“Yeah whatever Rogers get to class”
“Wait did you just say Brendon Urie?” Alex said
“Umm” Sopheap didn’t want to answer that question.
“Did she just say Brendon Urie” Looking at Mr. Hall.
“Yeah she did. She’s dating him”
“So that’s why you were like ‘oh my god’ when I told you what school I went to” Alex said.
“Yeah…”
“Why were you hiding it?”
“No Answer”
“What?”
“I said NO ANSWER!”
“Fine then I won’t tell you anything about me” He walked into the classroom and sat in the seat that was farthest away from Sopheap.

It was lunch. Sopheap sat next to Brianna.
“Oh my god, Alex found out that I’m going out with Brendon!”
“SO?”
“SO! What if like… Ugh! I dunno it’s just really weird because I think Alex is really really hot and I’m dating Brendon! So yeah it really odd”
“Oh…”
“And to make things worst he asked me why I was hiding it from him! What am I suppose to say: Cause I think you’re hot!”
“Of course you don’t say that but your heart belongs to Brendon”
“I know. But I feel bad cause Alex is really nice” The bell rang.

Sopheap had another period of math! She heard her phone ring.
“Oops I forgot to put text message on silent”
“Sopheap let me see your phone”
“But why?”
“Because I said so” She gave him her phone. He read it out loud.
“I love you from Brenny Bear. Aww how sweet, you can talk to your rock star boyfriend after school not in my class!” The class was laughing. Alex just looked at her. She sat all the way in the back so she used Brendon’s glasses. She missed him so much. She started crying in Mr. Hall’s class.
“Uh why are you crying?”
“Nothing” she went on working on the Algebra problem. Mr. Hall gave her, her phone after school.