Better off as Lovers

Blood Cells Pixelate, The Eyes Dialate

CHAPTER 25

Sopheap woke up. Brendon wasn’t beside her. She got up and went into the living room. No one was outside. She knocked on Brianna’s door.
“Come in” Brianna said. Sopheap opened it.
“Hey where’s Ryan?”
“I don’t know I was gonna ask where Brendon was” So they knocked on Spencer and Jon’s room. No one answered. So they opened the door. Neither Jon nor Spencer were inside.

“Where could they be?” Brianna said. They walked into the kitchen. There was a note and a box. Sopheap read it loud.
“Hey girls don’t panic! We just went to get some coffee at star bucks. We have a little surprise for you guys. Love, Brendon and Ry” Sopheap opened the box.

“OH MY GOD BRI! LOOK!”
“WHAT?”

Brianna came running over toward Sopheap. It was audition tickets to an upcoming movie Me & You, Us, Forever.

“I can’t believe this!” Brianna said.
Both girls hugged each other and were so excited. They heard a knock on a door.
“Who is it?” Sopheap asked.
“Brendon!” She opened they door and gave him the longest kiss ever.
“Thank you so much!” Brianna gave Ryan a hug.
“well our producer matt squire told us there were auditions for a movie and we knew you two always wanted to be actresses so we asked him and he gave it to us!” Brendon said.
“So when is the audition?”
“It’s June 30th”
“Great that’s summer vacation anyways” Sopheap said.
“And guess what else?” Ryan said.
“What?” Brianna said.
“We’re auditioning too!”
“Oh my god!” Brianna said.

Brendon and Ryan gave their girl their French vanilla cappuccino. Sopheap went with Brianna to her room.

“I can’t believe they did this!” Sopheap said getting all excited.
“I know!”
“They must of remembered cause we told them that a really long time ago”
“I know!” Sopheap and Brianna went online to find out more about this movie.
“It’s a love film” Sopheap said.
“Aww how sweet.” Brendon and Ryan walked in.
“What are you guys doing?” Ryan said.
“Did you guys know it was a love movie” Brianna looked at Ryan.
“Well by the title we finda figured it out” Ryan said.
“So what roles do we have?” Sopheap said
“Well me and you are auditioning for the boyfriend and girlfriend part” Brendon said.
“And me and you” Ryan said looking at Brianna
“Are auditioning as their best friends”
“Coolio” Brianna said.

Sopheap dialed Pete’s number.
“Hello?” Pete said.
“Hey this is Sopheap”
“Oh hi!”
“Hi um can you create a guests list for Brendon’s birthday cause yeah I don’t know his friends”
“Sure”
“Thanks Pete!”
“Anytime”
“You can e mail it to me like when ever. Where do you think it should be?”
“Isn’t there a big room that you can rent in the hotel you guys are staying at?” Pete said.
“Oh yeah good Idea it could be a surprise”
“Yeah I’ll come over tomorrow and help you guys decorate the place”
“ok well thanks and see you tomorrow”
“Kay bye” Pete hung up.

“I just called Pete and he’s creating a guest list and he said he’s coming by tomorrow to help decorate” Sopheap said to Brianna.
“Where is it gonna be?”
“Pete says there a big room downstairs in this hotel where we can have parties and stuff”
“Cool wanna go down and ask them?”
“Yeah sure” Sopheap and Brianna got dressed.
“We’ll be right back” Brianna said. They went to costumer service.
“Hi is there a room we can rent to have parties?” Sopheap asked.
“Yeah”
“Can we rent it for Friday?” “Sure”

They went into the room. It was humongous.
“Peter better invite a lot of people cause this place is huge!” Brianna said.
“I think the theme should be black, white, and grey” Sopheap said.
“Yeah that’s cute for a boy’s birthday party.”