Better off as Lovers

We Need Umbrellas on the Inside

CHAPTER 28

Sopheap walked into her room. Brendon was there sitting down watching TV.
“Hi” she said to him.

He ignored her. She went to get her towels and her clothes to change into. When she was done taking a shower she went into Jon and Spencer’s room to hang out.
“Hey” She said.
“Hey” Jon and Spencer said.
“What’s wrong with Brendon?” Spencer said.
“Oh in the morning Peter…” Jon interrupted her.
“PETER?” He started laughing.
“Yes Peter, now stop laughing I like that name. Well PETER called me in the morning because of Brendon’s surprise party and we went to get cake. And Brendon asked who called and I said mom; not to blow Peter’s cover; then he’s like no Peter called, then he got mad and think something’s going on with Pete.” “Oh I see” Spencer said.
“And now I feel so bad” Sopheap put a frown on her face.
“Awh poor baby” Jon put a frown on his face.
“Stop Jon”
“How’s it g going downstairs?” Jon asked.
“It looks good no help from you two!”
“Hey we weren’t done finishing our game” Spencer said.

“Looks like we’re done for today” Pete said.
“Yep see you tomorrow” Ryan said.

Ryan and Brianna headed upstairs and Fall Out Boy went to their hotel room. Brianna and Ryan went to go to bed. Sopheap went back into her room. Brendon was already asleep. She loved him so much. She put the blanket over him and slept beside him.

Brendon was the first to wake up. He just stayed in bed. Sopheap woke up next and just stared at him. He turned around so he wouldn’t be facing her.

“Brenny, come on!”
“No!” Brendon could be so stubborn sometimes.
“I love you!” Sopheap said putting her arm around him.
“No you love your Peter”
“No I don’t, I love you and only you”
“You love Peter”
“Me and him are just friends, nothing more”
“Yeah I know right only friends” Brendon said sarcastically.
“Bren”
“Don’t Bren me; I’m going to take a shower now!” He grabbed his towel and went into the bathroom.

Brianna was already outside.
“Hey” She said to Sopheap
“hi”
“He still mad at you?”
“Yep”
“Awh, don’t worry; only one more day and then you get have him again.”
“But I want him NOW!”
“Sopheap!”
“I miss him”
“I’m sure you do”
“I miss him holding me and I miss his kisses. I MISS EVERYTHING!” Sopheap went to sit next to Brianna. Ryan, Spencer, and Jon came outside to the living room and joined them. They all watched the new.

“Oh my god is that Britney Spears?!” Jon said.
“Yep she shaved her head” Ryan said. Brendon got out of the shower and went to sit next to Spencer. “Hey” Brendon said.
“Hey” Spencer said.

“I’m going downstairs” Sopheap said.
“Coming Bri?”
“yeah I’ll come” They headed downstairs. Pete was already in the hall way.
“PETER!” Sopheap gave him a hug. Pete gave Brianna a hug after.
“What are you doing out here?” Brianna said.
“I was just walking around. This hotel has a tanning room and a whole bunch of other stuff”
“Really like what?” Sopheap asked. She was interested.
“Well they have a hair and nail salon and just a whole bunch of stuff”
“Wanna go?” Sopheap asked.
“Of course!” Brianna said.
“Peter show us where it is” Peter showed them the way.

There was a room for a facial spas, nail, and hair.
“OH MY GOD!” Brianna said. Sopheap grabbed Pete’s hand and brought him to have a face mask too. “How many people are gonna have the face mask?” The lady said.
“3 please” Sopheap said smiling.
“What! NO!” Pete said.
“MR.PETER RABBIT! You are gonna get a face mask like it or not, have your hair done, and get your nails done!”Sopheap said.
“Nails?”
“Well not acrylic or designs just clean up your nails and make them pritty!”
“Pritty?”
“Yes Pritty now come on!” Brianna was laughing the whole time.
The workers put a green face mask on Pete first. After they washed it off his face was all red. He looked into the mirror.

“OH MY GAHH!! I’M ALLERGIC TO THIS STUFF!”
“Don’t worry peter it’ll wear off now let the lady put the cucumbers on your eyes!” Pete laid back down. “Sopheap! You are so lucky you’re dating Brendon”
“I know!” Sopheap smiled and sat back down in the waiting room.