Better off as Lovers

Racing through the City

CHAPTER 3

Brendon, Ryan, Sopheap, and Brianna got dressed. Sopheap wore a jean skirt with a pink top and Brianna wore jeans with her uggs and her sweater. Brendon wore his pink hoodie and his green converse and Ryan wore his vans and grabbed a white t shirt.
“Kay guys we’re leaving” Brendon called out.
“Yup” Jon said.
“So are there any good malls here in Vegas?” Sopheap asked Brendon.
“The boulevard mall”
“sounds good”

Jon put the DVD in the player. Spencer moved closer to Jon to see the TV.
“Dude are you gay?”
“Obviously not! You probably are”
“Yeah right kid!”
“Oh yeah I forgot you like Brianna” Jon looked at him immediately.
“WHAT!?!”
“Yeah that’s right I could tell that you like her”
“Please I would never do that to Ryan” Jon said looking down so he wouldn’t have to look at Spencer.
“Say it to my face”
“Fine I will” Jon was nervous. His teacher’s words rang into his head ‘Jonathan Walker you are probably the worst liar I have ever known!’ He turned to Spencer
“I... fine I do like her”
“I knew it!”
“Yeah whatever but you CANNOT! Tell Ryan I am trying not to like her but god she’s so irresistible!”
“Ryan would be mad alright”

They found the closest parking they could. Brendon grabbed Sopheap’s hand.
“Aww… You’re too sweet” Sopheap said smiling at him.
“That’s how you fell for me” Sopheap leaned her head on his chest and smiled. Brianna and Ryan were already ahead.
“Come on you two love birds” Brianna called back at them. Brendon and Sopheap caught up with them. They went into Aeropostale first then American Eagle. Both girls got a couple of tops from there.
“Oh come on can we go to Hot Topic or something?” Ryan said with a frown on his face.
“Oh fine” Brianna said and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

Jon and Spencer were on the part when Seth worked for Alex at the Bait shop and they formed a relationship.
“So yeah what are you gonna do?” Spencer looked at Jon.
“I dunno man, I dunno” Jon looking down.
“Hey can I tell you something?” Spencer said.
“Sure anything”
“Kay, well I think I’m falling for Sopheap”
“Oh god this doesn’t help the situation at all”
“I know I know but I can’t help it” Spencer and Jon were very confused. They didn’t know what to do. “What ever happens happens” Jon said.
“Truths” Spencer’s hand was out.
“Truths” Jon said joining Spencer’s hand.