Better off as Lovers

Flash Flash Flash Photography

CHAPTER 31

Later on more and more bands started coming. Brianna and Sopheap felt so weird because they weren’t famous. The band also brought their girlfriends so it was ok for them. Sopheap called Jon.
“Hello” He said. “Hey Jon bring Brendon to the hotel now and into the room a lot of people are here so come on!”
“Ok”
“Make sure you call me first”
“ok” He hung up.
“Hey Brendon I’m full wanna go back?”
“Sure” Right before they got to the hotel Jon text messaged Sopheap.
“Everybody!” Sopheap yelled. “Brendon is coming, shut the lights and be quiet!”

“Jon where are we going? This isn’t our hotel room” Jon opened the door.
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” Everybody screamed. The balloons and confetti fell from the ceiling. Sopheap ran up and gave Brendon a hug and a long kiss.
“Oh so that’s why Pete called you”
“Yup”
“I’m sorry”
“It’s ok now come on and dance with me” everyone had a blast. There was only one thing; paparazzi!
“PETER! The peoples are taking pictures” Sopheap said.
“I’ll take care of it” Pete went to the customer service and told them to kick out the paparazzi. The hotel security took care of it.
“There won’t be anymore of taking pictures!” Pete said.
“Thanks”

It was time for Brendon to cut the cake. Ryan lit up the 20 candles and every one sang happy birthday to him. Brendon was so happy. He felt so loved. After they opened up gifts. Brendon got candy, jewelry, money and all that good stuff. They partied until midnight. After the party everyone helped clean up and put things down.

Sopheap and Brendon went into the room. Brendon found a box on his bed.
“Open it” Sopheap said. He found a sliver ring that said TRUE and there were diamonds all around it. Sopheap showed him her hand. She had a ring too but it said LOVE with diamonds all around it too. Brendon gave her a long, passionate kiss.
“I love you” He said.
“I love you too and happy birthday” She smiled at him.
“I’m so glad you’re talking to me again”
“Me too, I’m really sorry of accusing you and Pete”
“It’s ok”
“What the hell happened to him!” Sopheap started laughing.
“He got a facial spa, his hair done, and nails done with me and Bri” Brendon started laughing.
“He let you do that to him?”
“Yup, if he didn’t then he would another thing coming!”
“Sopheap you’re so mean to him”
“I’m only playing around with him and he should be happy he looks adorable like that!”
“Sopheap you really are something”
“Yeah I’m yours”

Ryan sat down on the bed.
“Ry what’s wrong?”
“Nothing”
“It doesn’t seem like nothings wrong”
“I’m just thinking”
“Thinking about what”
“Well do you like Nick?”
“No of course not”
“Oh… Because it seemed like you liked him”
“Ryan don’t ever think that, I love you and only you; no on else. You don’t have to worry”
“ok” Brianna gave him a kiss.

Brianna and Sopheap went to watch TV in the living room.
“So did you give him it?” Brianna said.
“Yep”
“He like it?”
“Yep”
“Guess what?” Brianna said.
“What”
“Ryan asked me if I like Nick!”
“Oh my god”
“I know like Nick is hot but I love my RyRy!”
“I know you do, what did you say to him?”
“I told him I loved him and not to worry”
“we really needa be careful but like so many rock stars are like so hot”
“I know but we wanna keep our rock stars don’t we?”
“Of course we do”

Sopheap and Brianna went back in the room. Sopheap and Brendon stayed up watching the tonight show and Brianna and Ryan were watching season 3 of the O.C.
“Guess what Jon?” Spencer said.
“What?”
“I don’t like Sopheap anymore”
“Good for you, any reasons?”
“Yep”
“What are they?”
“I found someone new”