Better off as Lovers

I'll Always be waiting in the Backroom

CHAPTER 33

The next morning Brianna and Sopheap packed their stuff.
“I’m glad we got to have time with them before we leave” Brianna said.
“Yeah they really are special” Sopheap said. Panic! Brought them to starbucks first and then went with them to the air port.
“Brendon” Sopheap said.
“Yeah?”
“I’ll miss you”
“I’ll miss you too” He gave a kiss. Ryan and Brianna didn’t say anything at all.
“Bri, what’s your matter?” He lifted Brianna’s chin. She started crying.
“I’m gonna miss you so much”
“I love you” Ryan said and he gave he gave her a kiss. This time it was Brianna breaking down not Sopheap.

Jon and Spencer sat in the back observing the two couples.
“Wow, that’s how it’s like to really Love someone” Jon said.
“I know it’s really sad”
“But then again this happens all the time they come and visit”
“True but hey, it’s love” Spencer said.
“Love, ha that’s a funny word” Jon said laughing.
“Jon you’re such a geek” They listened to their Ipods and fell asleep.

Sopheap fell asleep on Brendon’s shoulder; Brianna fell asleep on Ryan’s. Sopheap had a really weird dream. She saw herself in the mirror with a wedding dress on. She was walking up the isle. Her soon to be husband wasn’t Brendon though; it was Pete.
“Sopheap do you take Peter to be your husband?” She looked at Peter.
“I DON’T I LOVE BRENDON” She screamed. She then woke up.
“Hun, are you alright? Why did you scream that?” Brendon said.
“What? Oh I just had a nightmare that’s all” Sopheap tried to go back to sleep but couldn’t help thinking what her dream meant.

They got dropped off at Fall River but decided to get something to eat at Ruby Tuesday.
“Brianna! I needa tell you something!” Sopheap said.
“Ok so tell me” They went into the bathroom to talk privately.
“You heard me screaming right?” Sopheap said.
“Yeah, that was you? Why?”
“Well I had this dream that I was getting married to Pete!”
“Oh my god! Do you like him again?”
“Umm…”
“What’s ummm!?!”
“Umm…”
“Oh my god you do! That’s why you weren’t that sad this time” Sopheap shrugged her shoulders.
“I mean I guess I like him”
“WHAT!?”
“I like both of them”
“Sopheap you can only have one!”
“I know but I can’t help it they’re both so delicious!” Brianna laughed.
“Well I have a problem too!”
“What is it?”
“I like Jon!”
“Oh my god! BRI! WHAT DID WE GET OURSELVES INTO THIS TIME” Both girls walked out of the bathroom.

“Hey you guys are finally back” Ryan said.
“Yep we just needed to talk” Brianna said. She gave Ryan a smile. The girls weren’t that hungry they just got some pork ribs there.
“Brendon you’re a mess!” Sopheap took a napkin and wiped his mouth.
“That’s why I have you!” He grabbed Sopheap and hugged her. She looked up to him and kissed him she had barbeque all over her lips too.
“Ok guys, I’m like really full” Jon said.
“Wow Jonathan Walker full!” Spencer said.
“Let’s head back to the limo” Ryan said.

The ride home was rather quiet. They dropped Sopheap home first. Sopheap gave hugs to Ry, Jon, and Spencer. Brendon walked her to her door. He hugged her so hard. He kissed her on the lips.
“Never forget me, I love you”
“I love you too” Sopheap said. Her lips met his.
“And don’t kind no one else!” He said and smiled at her.
“I won’t” She gave him one last kiss and hug and she walked into the house.

As Brendon walked back he wiped a tear off his face. He was as sad as she was before. Ryan went to walk Brianna out.
“I love you so much” Ryan said.
“Me too” He gave her the longest French kiss ever. He hugged her and said good bye. Ryan nor Brendon said one word back to Vegas. They were really sad the time not knowing Sopheap and Brianna like other people. Just their luck.

Sopheap and Brianna couldn’t stop thinking about it last night. No Sopheap couldn’t like Pete and Brianna couldn’t like Jon; but they did.