Better off as Lovers

Baby Seasons change but People Don't

CHAPTER 34

Sopheap went up Brianna’s locker early in the morning.
“Hey Bri! Oh my god what are we gonna do? I really love Brendon but I think I’m falling for Peter after hanging out with”
“WHAT AM I GONNA DO! I like Ryan, but for some reason when I saw Jon I was like wow. And Jon is really cool; if Kendra doesn’t want him I don’t mind having him” Sopheap sighed.
“Well I’m gonna go to class and rub us seeing my chemical romance in Mr.Saurette’s face” Brianna laughed. “Yeah you go do that!” Sopheap sat down and looked at her schedule. She had Reading; Mr.Saurette.
“Hey” Sopheap said to Alex.
“Hey, how was your vacation?”
“Good I met like so many celebrities! Because it was Brendon’s birthday”
“Cool”

Sopheap walked into Mr.Saurette’s class and went up to his desk right away.
“Guess what Mr.Saurette”
“WHAT?!”
“I met My Chemical Romance! Ha Ha”
“Really when?”
“Well they were invited to Brendon’s birthday and of course I was there”
“So you just came up to my desk to show off!”
“Yep!” Sopheap sat back down. Reading class was so boring. She couldn’t stop thinking of Peter at all! Come on Sopheap you can’t think of Pete don’t you miss you’re Brenny bear? Sopheap missed Brendon very much but why was Pete in her head.

Brianna had math. This kid name Brendan Ladino sat right next to her. He was so annoying! He was cool at sometimes but man did he talk a lot.
“So yeah Brendan, me and Sopheap went to see Ryan and Brendon”
“Oh you mean your gay boyfriends”
“Brendan they’re going out with us why would you think they’re gay?”
“They are and I won’t believe anything else!”
“Well yeah me and Sopheap like Pete and Jon though”
“What? You like Pete?”
“No Sopheap does, I like Jon!”
“What are you guys gonna do?” Brendon said.
“I don’t know”
“Why now all of a sudden you like them?”
“Well Brendon was mad at Sopheap for a couple of days because he thought something was going on between the both of them and she spent a lot of time with Pete and liked him. As for Jon and I, I don’t really know, maybe when me and Sopheap were getting dropped off I just couldn’t stop thinking about Jon, then I realized I liked him”

“Stop talking!” Meanie Mr. Hall said. Blah blah blah was all Brianna could hear. After class Sopheap met up with Brianna.
“Guess what Mr. Hall?” Sopheap said.
“Me and Brianna are auditioning for a movie!”
“Really, wow where is the audition gonna take place?”
“Vegas” Brianna said.
“Vegas, that far”
“Uh, hello Brendon and Ryan got them for us!”
“Oh I see”
“Come on Bri we have music next” In music they talked the whole period. They didn’t come up with a solution yet.
“Well Bri, we did find Brendon and Ryan first”
“yeah true, and it’s only right if we stayed with them”
“Yeah but we needa stop liking other people. See if they were here with us we wouldn’t have this problem.” Sopheap said.
“But they’re not. And it’s really hard sticking to a guy that lives miles and miles away”
“I know but we love them!”
“UGH! This stuff his bugging me!”

“I miss her already!” Ryan said.
“Me too” Brendon said.
“You two are love crazy” Jon said.
“Shut up Jon! You’re just mad because you don’t have a girl”
“I’m happy with out one”
“yeah right” Brendon said.
“Anyways where’s Spencer been, it seems like he’s always gone”
“Because he is always gone” Jon said.
“What?” Ryan said.
“He found this girl”
“Girl?”
“Yep, he met her at the hotel. Her name is Lily”
“Awh Spencer and lily sitting in a Tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g” Brendon said.
“Brendon I think Spencer is really serious about this girl he acts really weird around her”
“Spencer always acts weird around girls Jon” Ryan said.
“No like super duper weird!” Jon said.
“We can only be happy for him” Brendon said.

“Brendon let’s go practice our acting skills!”
“Ok” Brendon and Ryan were acting like they were sad, hyper, like a maniac, and all the emotions out there. “Ok I’ll be leaving you two weirdo’s alone!” Jon said as he shuts the door. Ok now let me call Brianna and see how she’s doing. I’m sorry Ryan but I love her too.