Better off as Lovers

This Doesn't mean a thing Anymore

CHAPTER 35

The rest of the school day was extremely boring and it seemed like forever. Brianna got home right away to email Sopheap:

Hey Sopheap,
I’m at home right now, school was so boring! Yeah but I really don’t what to do about Jon and what are you gonna do with Pete? My phone is ringing right now so byeZ! w.b. Luv Ya!

Love Bri
JON's P.O.V.
Come on pick up, pick up.
“Hello?” Thank god.
“Hey Bri”
“Who’s this?”
“Oh it’s Jon”
“Oh hey”
“yeah well I really needa tell you something”
“ok”
“Brianna I still love you”
“WHAT!?”
“I do and I can’t stop”
“But I’m with Ry”
“I know you are”
“Well Jon to tell you the truth I think I like you too” Oh my god what did she just say?
“You what!?”
“I think I like you, now I got to go bye”
“but...” She hung up. She likes me? But how? Wow I guess the flip flops have done it again!
_______________________________________________________________________

Sopheap got on the computer to check her email. She read Brianna’s and pressed the reply button.

Hey Brianna,
Yeah school was a drag. Who called you? Well yeah I think I’m starting to like maybe even LOVE peter. This is so not good Bri! Help me!

Love Sopheap


Hey Sopheap!
OH MY GOD! JON CALLED ME!! He told me that he still loves me! I told him I liked him but then I hung up! You think you Love peter? OMG! Well I really need help! SO YOU HELP ME!!

Love Brianna


OMG BRI! He called you to tell you he still loves you! That’s sweet of him. But yeah I think you should follow your heart! Man we are in a lot of TROUBLE!

Hey Sopheap,
I know we are in a lot of trouble as in for you and PETE FOLLOW YOUR HEART TOO! Lol andI think it was really sweet, I’m so dumb for hanging up, it was a chance I could actually talk to him!

Love Bri!


Hey Bri,
Well yeah I know my advice was lame! Who do I pick? And oh yeah there’s gonna be a FOB concert in Boston. Are you going? I deff. Am! Well w.b.


OMG really? When? But I am gonna go to if you are, I could pick you up! And you can see peter! How cute! I feel really bad doing this to Brendon and Ryan though?

Yeah I feel sorta guilty! The concert is Friday night or something! I miss Brendon too but him and Peter are different but I love them both.

Hey Sopheap, well I got to go and yeah I’ll deff. Get tickets! Love ya!

Love Bri


Bye Bri! And yeah I’m gonna get to see Peter!

Love Sopheap