Better off as Lovers

One Night Stand

CHAPTER 4

Brendon, Ryan, Sopheap, and Brianna came back at around 5:00pm.
“About time you guys got back” Jon said.
“Yeah we went to get lunch after the mall” Sopheap said.
“Oh” Jon said.
“Hey I’m gonna take a shower” Ryan said.
“Kay babe” Brianna said smiling at him. Brendon and Sopheap went into the room. Brianna went outside to watch the sky from the porch. It was night already. She heard foot steps and turned around. It was Jon.
“Oh hi, you scared me there”
“oh I’m sorry I didn’t mean too.”
“It’s ok, wow isn’t it beautiful outside?”
“Jon looked at her
“yeah you are” She looked at him
“what?” He lifted up her chin and pulled her into a passionate kiss.

“Oh wait I forgot my towel” Ryan said as he walked by the porch, he couldn’t believe what he saw.
“Brianna… How could you?”
“No no it was an accident I swear”
“two years for nothing but you and Jon”
“No it was my entire fault” Jon said.
“Save it” Ryan got his towel and went back into the bathroom. Brendon, Spencer, and Sopheap went out to the porch. Sopheap saw Brianna crying.
“What’s wrong?” Sopheap said. Brianna just walked into her room. Sopheap followed.
“Hunnie what’s wrong?” Sopheap said.
“It’s over with me and Ryan!”
“What?”
“What happened was I was outside with Jon and I was like ‘isn’t beautiful outside’ and then he was like ‘you’re beautiful’ then we ended up kissing and Ryan saw us and got mad”
“oh it’s ok I’m sure he’ll understand”

RYAN'S P.O.V.
Her and Jon? Her and Jon? Oh my god her and Jon?!? How could this happen. I thought she loved me. First Jac, then Keltie, now Brianna! Of course it would happen to me. I thought she was the one, the one I was supposed to spend the rest of my life with. She was the best thing that ever happened to me and now it’s all gone. And Jon? We were like best friends too. If he liked Brianna how could he not tell me? UGH! Things are so confusing!
_______________________________________________________________________

Spencer looked at Jon.
“Jon what did you do!!”
“Look, things just got out of control”
“Yeah out of control” Brendon said.
“So tell me what happened”
“Well…” looking at Brendon
“I couldn’t help myself, I liked her since her and Ry have been dating”
“What!?! And you didn’t tell anyone!” Brendon was shocked.
“Well he told me this afternoon” Spencer added.

Ryan got out of the shower.
“You can stay in my room tonight” Brendon called out as he saw Ryan. Brendon and Ryan shared rooms and Sopheap and Brianna did too. Brendon and Ryan talked about it and so did Sopheap and Brianna, as well as Jon and Spencer.