Better off as Lovers

If I woke Up Next to You

CHAPTER 40

“Spencer? You’re in a band?” Lily said.
“Yeah I am”
“And you didn’t tell me?”
“no I didn’t”
“Why?”
“umm cause”
“Spencer take me home please”
“But”
“Just take me home, if you can’t answer a simple question than what ever.”
She got up to go to the car. The drive was very quiet. They finally got to her apartment.
“Bye” Spencer said. Lily just shut the door without saying anything to him.

When they got to the hotel room of course Pete and Sopheap shared a room and the rest shared a room. They both sat on the bed. Pete was gazing into Sopheap’s eyes. He was so wonderful.
“Peter” Sopheap said.
“Yes”
“Nothing”
They just stared at each other for about half an hour with out saying anything just gazing into each others eyes.
“Peter? Don’t you feel weird how young I am compared to you?” Sopheap said.
“No not at all age ain’t nothing but a number” Sopheap smiled at him.
“so do you feel better after what happened today?” Pete said.
“Yeah I do” He grabbed her face and they started making out. Sopheap unbuttoned his shirt. Pete stopped her.
“Are you sure because you just broke up with Brendon?” Pete asked.
“Yes I am sure” That night they spent the night differently.

Sopheap woke up lying on Pete’s arm.
“Hey” Sopheap said. She was so tired.
“Hey hun” That reminded her of Brendon right away; poor Brendon. She just stared at Pete’s Beautality. Yep her word; Beautality. He got up from bed to put some clothes on.
“Where are you going?” Sopheap asked.
“Well I’m gonna put on some clothes on before I go anywhere!” He giggled. Sopheap watched him walk out the door. Hmm where is he going? She got up from bed and walked outside to follow him. He was in the bathroom. Sopheap went to get a cup of milk because it was the only thing in the fridge. She hated milk.

He got out of the bathroom. He looked at her,
“Get dressed” Peter said.
“Umm why?”
“Just get dressed.”
“Ok” So she went in the room to get dressed. She wore her gym suit. She followed him to the car.
“So now can you tell me where we are going?” Sopheap asked.
“Oh we’re just getting breakfast.”
“You left me wondering all that time just to get BREAKFAST!”
“Well where else would we go, it’s only Boston” They sat down and got some star bucks.
“Hey you know Jon used to work at starbucks?” Sopheap said.
“He did”
“yep he said it in an interview. You know Brianna and Jon are together. No more Ry and Bri love”
“Really, wow so it’s like you guys are with new people”
“Yep” Sopheap nodded.
“Sopheap I’m so happy I’m with you right now, if I didn’t have you I wouldn’t know what I’d do”
“Peter you’re so sweet” She pinched his cheeks.

They got back into the car.
“Look” Sopheap was pointing at the Boston common.
“Let’s go there”
Pete said. He parked on the side of the curb. It was a beautiful day outside. It was sunny and a little bit windy. They were walking through the park holding hands. They saw an old lady and an old man sitting down together on the bench.
“That’s gonna be us when we’re older” Pete said.
“Yeah right!” Sopheap laughed. They sat down on the bench together.
She rested her head on Pete’s shoulder. She looked up at him. He smiled at her and joined her with a kiss.
“I love you” He said.
“Mr. Peter I love you too”

“Come on let’s go before they boys panic!” Pete said.
They both got up from the bench and headed to the hotel.
“Where were you guys!” Patrick said.
“Chill, we went to get breakfast and then we went to the Boston Common”
“Oh… So today what are we gonna do”
“I don’t know. What is there to do here in Boston” Pete said looking at Sopheap.
“Well there’s an aquarium.
“Oh COOL! Let’s go!” Joe said.
“Calm down Joe” Andy said.
“Wait me and Peter just got back and when does it even open?” Sopheap said.
“Fine, we’ll go check online” Joe said.
Joe was all excited. Pete and Sopheap went back into their room.
“Is the aquarium nice?” Pete asked.
“I’ve never been there, I’ve heard of it though.”
“Well since Joe is all hyped out about it I guess we can go”
“And since when do you say when I can’t or can’t go?” Sopheap said jokingly.
“Since now” He grabbed her arm to hold her still. She was trying to get out of his grip. They were fighting each other around the whole room.