Better off as Lovers

A widow or Divorce?

CHAPTER 41

Joe and Patrick walked in on them. Sopheap was lying down on the bed and Pete was on top of her, holding her down.
“Umm are we interrupting something?” Patrick said.
“No you aren’t, we’re ready” Pete said letting go of Sopheap.
“I win” Pete gave Sopheap the cutest smirk ever. Sopheap grabbed her jacket and went with the rest of them.
“I’m driving” Patrick said.
“Oh no you are definitely not!” Andy knew how slow he drove. Sopheap and Peter sat down in the back isolated from everybody else.

“Sopheap, are you sure it’s over?” Pete looked at Sopheap.
“What’s over?”
“You and Brendon; I know how much you loved him” Sopheap started seeing flashbacks in her mind. She looked at Peter.
“It’s over, I love you Peter” He gazed at her eyes once more.
“Why do you always do that?” Sopheap said.
“You’ve made me the luckiest man alive”
She smiled at him.

Brendon and Ryan stayed in their rooms and acted as if their worlds were over. Spencer left to see Lily. Jon stayed at home watching TV.
“How could this happen to us?” Brendon said.
“I know we loved them like so much”
“Man we needa get over them.”
“Not trying to sound conceited, but it’s not like we can’t get girls whenever we wanted” Ryan said.
“I know there are like thousands of girls who’d die if we touched their hair or something” Brendon and Ryan started laughing.
“But will they ever be like them” Ryan said.
“Oh Ry, we needa face the facts; they’re with someone else” Brendon said looking sad.

Spencer knocked on Lily’s door. She opened it and he gave her a dozen of roses.
“Now before you kick me out let me explain my side” She opened the door for him to come in. They sat on the couch.
“Ok me being famous, I don’t tell girls that”
“But why? That’s so cool”
“Because girls would probably only like me for my money and not for me” Spencer said.
“I’m sorry Spencer”
“Don’t be, you didn’t know and I didn’t give you an answer.” Lily smiled at him. He kissed her.
“Hey do you wanna come over to my place”
“Sure” Lily got dressed and then followed Spencer to his car.

He opened the door to their house.
“I share a house with the other band members. Our band is called Panic! At the Disco”
“I’ve heard of that name before” They sat on the couch and talked the whole time. Lily really liked him. Not because he was famous but, for what he really was.

As they walked in the saw all these different kinds of fish.
“Oh my god, that one is so cute” Sopheap pointed to a clown fish.
Joe was wowed by everything. They split up. Sopheap and Peter went separately from Joe, Patrick, and Andy. Sopheap and Pete went to look at the penguins. There were a couple of teenage girls sitting down on the bench screaming
“OH MY GOD! PETE YOU ARE SO HOT.” Those girls were like hypervenalating.
Sopheap rolled her eyes at them and grabbed Pete’s hand. Pete was laughing. He thought it was funny how Sopheap got mad when girls were all over him.
“It’s not funny! This happens like all the time. It’s so annoying”
“Yes it is annoying but look at me”
“Peter, get over your self. You’re not that cute”
“Really?”
“Fine, you are very cute but still”
“Don’t worry I’m yours and your mines. K?”
“whatever”

They had much fun at the aquarium. Sopheap really loved Peter. For some reason Brendon was still a part of whom she was. Deep down inside she really loved Brendon. Now she had her Peter.
Pete dialed Patrick’s number with his sidekick.
“Hello” Patrick said.
“Are you guys done yet?”
“Yeah, we’ll meet you at the car”
“Kay’s”
Pete and Sopheap waked to the car and waited for the rest of them. They waited for about 45 minutes.
“Where the fuck are they?” Pete was getting aggravated. Finally they saw Andy and Patrick.
“What took you guys so long?”
“Well it was Joe”
“Figures” Andy drove them back in one peace. Peter and Sopheap were still together during the rest of the school year. So were Spencer and Lily. Brendon and Ryan were still single and couldn’t let neither of the girls go. Brianna would see Jon occasionally. Jon and Pete would go visit the girls on the weekends. Sopheap and Brianna were satisfied with this. It wasn’t like every month or so, it was every weekend.