Better off as Lovers

Sometimes we Take Chances sometimes we take Pills

CHAPTER 42

“Oh my god Sopheap! Only a couple of days till the prom!” Brianna said.
“I know. Do you think we should still audition for the movie?”
“Of course we should. Who cares if Brendon and Ryan are gonna be there, they aren’t gonna stand in the way of us being in a movie!”
“True” Sopheap and Brianna got their dresses already picked out. They both got their hair and nails done. Pete and Jon flew over to see them. They rode in a limo.

The prom was so fun. Even though there were mobs of girls trying to touch Pete and Jon, it was still fun. After the prom they went to the after party. It was awesome. Sopheap and Brianna never had more fun. It was summer and soon time for their audition. They were really nervous because they were gonna see Brendon and Ryan. Pete came with Sopheap to the airport. Jon was waiting for Brianna at the airport. The ride was so long. They finally got there. Brianna ran up to Jon and gave him a huge hug and kiss.
“Are you coming to stay at my place?” Jon asked.
“I guess” Brianna really didn’t want to because Ryan was gonna be there. Peter and Sopheap stayed at a hotel.

Jon opened the door.
“Hey Brianna. Long time no see” Spencer said. Ryan just stared at her but didn’t say a word to her.
“Hey Spencer, Hi Brendon”
“Hi” Brendon said. Brianna unpacked all her stuff.
“IS Brendon and Ryan still auditioning for the parts?” Brianna asked.
“Yeah they are, but don’t worry” Brianna smiled at Jon. Brianna had to get enough sleep so she would be ready for tomorrow; the auditions.

“Peter, I’m so nervous”
“Don’t worry you’ll do fine”
“I know but Brendon’s gonna be there”
“He won’t do anything. Now go to sleep”
“Ok” He shut the light and gave her a good night kiss.

“Wake up!” Peter shook her.
“What time is it?”
“Time for you to get ready!” Sopheap brushed her teeth and then took a shower. She got dressed and then Pete drove her to the auditions. Sopheap saw Brianna and Jon.
“Bri, I’m so nervous!” Sopheap said.
“I know!”
“So how was it like seeing Ryan?”
“Oh it wasn’t that bad” Sopheap looked over and saw Brendon.
“Oh my god, that’s Brendon!” Sopheap said.
“I know”

It was Brianna and Sopheap’s turn. They did the best they could.
“I Hope we got the parts!”
“Me too” Sopheap said. At the end they called out the parts. They called out Sopheap and Brianna’s name.
“OH MY GOD WE’RE GONNA BE IN A MOVIE!” Sopheap and Brianna were so excited.
“Brendon Urie and Ryan Ross, you got your parts too” the lady called out. Sopheap and Brianna looked at each other.
“Oh god, that’s just great.” Brianna said. Brianna and Sopheap went to get their scripts. Brendon and Ryan were there. Sopheap saw Brendon walking towards her.
“Look I know you’re with Pete now and I accept that. I just wanna say congratulations and hope we can still be friends” He put his hand out.
“Thanks” Sopheap shook his hand. Ryan smiled at Brianna. Why is he smiling at me? Brianna smiled back. They had to be there tomorrow and rehearse some of their parts.

“CONGRATULATIONS!” Pete said to Sopheap. He gave her a hug.
“Thanks” Sopheap didn’t know if she could do this because one of the scenes were a kissing scene.
“What did Brendon say to you?”
“Oh he said congratulations and that he accepted the fact that me and you were together and that he wanted to be friends”
“Cool”

“I’m so happy for you!” Jon said. He gave Brianna a kiss. She saw Ryan look at her and then turn around. She felt so bad.
“What’s wrong? Aren’t you happy?”
“More than you’ll ever know” Brianna smiled at him. She didn’t know if she could face Ryan again with out being more than just friends.
“Come on let’s go celebrate” Jon took her to this restaurant. Brianna pretended to have fun. She couldn’t stop thinking about Ryan. Jon knew it too.