Better off as Lovers

So Long Live the Car Crash Hearts

CHAPTER 43

“Brendon this may be the only chance we have to get our girls back!” Ryan said.
“I know” Brendon smiled.
“But like what about Jon and Pete”
“Well hey they were ours first and Jon and Pete won’t be that mad” Ryan said.
“Yeah I know and we both know Sopheap and Brianna still love us”
“I know like how can they not” Ryan started laughing.
“Like look at us” Brendon said. They went to sleep and couldn’t wait for the next day. They woke up early at six. Brendon looked his best and Ryan finally shaved.

Sopheap was so tired.
“Good morning love” Pete said and he kissed her on the cheeks. She smiled.
“Today is our first scene! I’ve never been in a movie before”
“Don’t worry hun, you’ll do fine” Sopheap loved how Pete always encouraged her. Brianna’s phone was ringing. She was still sleepy. A tired Brianna managed to pick up the phone.
“Hello”
“Hey Bri, sorry to wake you up but are you gonna be there soon?”
“Yeah good thing you woke me up, I would’ve been late!”
“Ok see you there, Bye!”
“Bye” Brianna hung up her phone. She woke Jon up and they both got ready.

Sopheap and Pete got there first; they saw Brendon and Ryan. Brendon and Ryan walked up to them.
“Hey Pete” Brendon said.
“Hey man, what’s up” Pete said.
“I’m good” Brendon was in a good mood. Weird Sopheap thought. While Pete and Ryan were talking Sopheap went up to Brendon.
“Why are you all happy and stuff?” Sopheap said.
“Nothing I just woke up on the right side of the bed” He smiled at her.
“If you have any ideas of breaking me and Peter up save it. I love him”
“no Sopheap you love me” Brendon said.
“Brendon we were over a long time ago. Remember when you said ‘it’s over’ well I took your words and moved on” Brendon knew he would regret those words sooner or later.
“Well I didn’t mean it” Brendon said.
“That’s why you threw the ring I gave you back at me, right?” Sopheap walked away from him to be with Peter. She knew she loved Brendon, but she loved her Peter too.

Brianna met up with Sopheap and Peter.
“Finally you guys are here!” Sopheap said.
“Well we were tired” Brianna said.
“Come on people let’s get started, we don’t have all day!” Dave Christiano said.
Dave Christiano was the director of this movie. Brendon and Sopheap practiced some of their parts right before they had to shoot the film. Luckily for Sopheap this wasn’t the kissing scene. The next day was the kissing scene. Sopheap knew that if she kissed Brendon again, she would probably fall for him.

“Brianna, this is so hard!”
“Why?”
“Well for one I have to work with Brendon and the next day I have to kiss him!”
“And?”
“And, what if I start falling for him!”
“You love Pete so don’t worry. Sopheap hated that ‘don’t worry’ crap.
“Good job” Pete said. He gave Sopheap a kiss. Brendon hated it when they kissed. He wanted her so badly. Next was Brianna’s scene. Thankfully, her and Ryan were only friends, no more than that. Jon and Pete took Sopheap and Brianna out to dinner after that.
“Hey do you guys wanna come and eat with us?” Jon asked Brendon and Ryan.
“Sure, sounds good to us Brendon said.

They went to eat at an ‘all you can eat’ buffet. Jon was such a pig.
“Jon calm down” Brendon said. Sopheap couldn’t stop staring at Brendon and Brianna couldn’t stop staring at Ryan.
“I’m gonna go to the ladies room” Sopheap said.
“Yeah me too” Brianna followed Sopheap.

“You guys are lucky. Don’t cha think?” Ryan said looking at Jon.
“I know right” Brendon said.
“Well yeah we are lucky” Pete said not letting them get to him.
Jon just stared at Ryan.

“Brianna, I can’t help but look at Brendon! He’s so cute.”
“And I can’t stop looking at Ryan! He actually shaved.”
“Ok Bri, we needa get over them we are with Jon and Peter.”
“Yeah and we love them much” They took a deep breath and sat back down.

“I missed you” Jon said to Brianna.
“I missed you too” Jon kissed Brianna. Ryan rolled his eyes. They were done finishing Pete grabbed Sopheap’s hand.
“Did I tell you how much I love you?” Pete said. She smiled at him and then they started kissing while they were walking. Brendon was annoyed by that.