Better off as Lovers

I Can't Stop Feeling Sorry For Myself

CHAPTER 45

When they got back they did a couple more scenes. No kissing ones; thank god. Sopheap went into her dressing room. Brendon was there.
“Hey” He said.
“Hello”
“so yeah, how’d you like that kiss?” Brendon said.
“Brendon stop”
“Sopheap, I know you love me” Sopheap rolled her eyes at him.
“So did you do it with Pete yet?” Brendon asked.
“Do what?”
“Oh you know what” He raised his eyebrows at her.
“Brendon you’re so immature.” She was getting ready to leave the room.
“I’ve got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch than any boy you’ll ever meet. Sweetie you had me!” Sopheap gave him a ‘what the hell are you doing?’ look.
“You’re wrong cause I met Peter” She walked out of the room.

BRENDON'S P.O.V.
She is so hard to get back. Usually she comes back for me, now I have to get her. She’s just playing hard to get, she’ll come back to me. Ryan walked in.
“hey dude, what’s up?” Ryan said.
“I tried getting Sopheap back, it didn’t work”
“You don’t go chasing after her, you let them come to you” What the hell is he talking about?
“And what if they don’t?”
“Trust me they will” Ryan said looking confident.
“That’s why I haven’t pushed Brianna to come back to me. She will on her own”
“ok” Ryan did have a point there. I can’t stand seeing Sopheap and Peter kissing though.
_______________________________________________________________________

Sopheap and Peter were still together and so were Brianna and Jon. Neither Brendon nor Ryan pushed either one of the girls. There were a lot of scenes where Brianna and Sopheap had to kiss Brendon and Ryan. Sopheap and Brianna didn’t let it get to their heads. After a lot of hard work the movie was finally done. Sopheap was so glad she didn’t have to kiss Brendon. The release date of the movie was February 14th on Valentines Day.

Sopheap and Brianna were already grown up. They hadn’t pictured themselves with Peter or Jon. Sopheap and Pete had had their own house by now and so had Jon and Brianna. Sopheap called Brianna. “Oh my god BRI! Tomorrow our movie comes out”
“I know! I can’t wait” The next day Brianna woke up and Jon was sitting right next to her with cereal and juice.
“Awh thanks” Brianna said.
“Anything for you, happy Valentines Day!” Jon kissed her on her forehead. Brianna and Jon’s relationship were getting better. After that they went out to eat.

Sopheap woke up around 1 pm. She found her room all pink and red with candles and stuff. Pete came in the room and kissed her.
“About time you woke up!” Pete said.
“I’m still tired! The place looks great” He gave her a teddy bear that was holding a heart.
“Awh thank you” She gave him a kiss.
“Open it” The hearts had a zipper. She opened it and found a box. Inside the box was a silver ring with a diamond on top. It was beautiful. There was a tag that read ‘will you marry me?’ Sopheap looked at Pete. “Of course I’ll marry you Peter!” He kissed her. He was so happy.

Jon took Brianna too this restaurant. He already had a seat reserved.
“This place is beautiful” Brianna said.
“I know, just like you” She smiled at him.
Jon was so sweet but for some reason she kept thinking about Ryan.
“Babe, what’s wrong?”
“Nothing”
“Brianna, I’ve known you for too long to know that something’s not wrong”
“It’s nothing really”
“Bri”
“fine but you promise you won’t be mad?”
“Promise” Jon said.
“I don’t think this is working out, I still love Ryan a lot” She was afraid to hear what words would come out of Jon’s voice.
“If that’s what you want than I accept it. Do you wanna see Ryan tonight?”
“Yeah” Jon wasn’t that crushed. He didn’t want to be with a girl who loved another man anyways.

Jon dropped her off at Ryan’s house. She knocked on the door. Ryan opened it and was surprised.
“Uh hi” Ryan said.
“Can I come in”
“Sure” They sat down on the couch together.
“Ryan I love you” Ryan pulled Brianna into a kiss.
“I’ve been waiting for you since forever” She smiled and kissed him again.