Better off as Lovers

Stop by this Disaster town

CHAPTER 6

Kendra and Sarah arrived at the hotel. They rented their own suite.
“Yeah what suite is Sopheap Raposa’s?”
“Umm… sorry there is no Sopheap Raposa” Kendra was puzzled and then remembered something.
“Oh yeah I’m sorry I meant Sopheap Urie”
“Suite 45”
“Thanks” They went up the elevator. Jon heard a knock on the door and opened it.
“Whoa…I meant hi you must me Kendra and Sarah?”
“Yes”
“Well… come on in!” Jon walked over to Brianna and whispered quietly
“Why didn’t you tell me Kendra was hot!”
“Well Jeesh I’m sorry. Hey maybe she’s the one” Brianna winked at him.
“Brendon, Sopheap, Ryan, and Spencer! Sarah and Kendra are here” Brianna called out. Sopheap hugged Kendra and Sarah.
“I can’t believe you two are here!”
“I know I can’t believe it either” Sarah said.

SPENCER'S P.O.V.
Wow who was that?
“Hey Sopheap who’s that?”
“Oh that’s Sarah” Now what am I suppose to do? Gosh! I am never good at talking to girls! Spencer went over to give the girls hugs,
“Hi nice to meet you, I’m Spencer”
“I’m Sarah and this is Kendra”
“Hi” Kendra said.
“So buddies! What do you wanna do?” Spencer said in a corny voice.
“Buddies?” Brendon said giving Spencer a ‘what the hell are you doing’ look. Brendon grabbed Spencer. “Hey what do you want home skillet biscuit?!?!”
“Get over here!”
“I’ll be right back” Waving bye to Sarah.
“Look I know you like her but you don’t say that stuff in front of the ladies!”
“How do you know?”
“Um... How do you think I got with Sopheap?”
“Well Sopheap gives in easily”
“True true, but don’t use buddies and then act all gangsta! Gangsta is my job! Just act like yourself and I’m sure Sarah will like you.”
“Kay but, if this doesn’t work you owe me!”
“Deal” They shook hands.
_______________________________________________________________________

It was 2:00 pm.
“So what do you guys wanna do?” Sopheap asked.
“I’m gonna go practice playing drums” Spencer said.
“Cool can I join?” Sarah said. “Sure” She headed over to where Spencer went.
“Okay, first I needa bring my stuff into suite 57, oh god that’s all the way upstairs! Sarah! A little help!” Kendra yelled.
“It’s okay I can help you” Jon offered.
“Thanks!” As Jon shut the door he winked at Brianna. Brianna was happy.

“Okay then… Now it’s back to the four of us again” Ryan said.
“Doesn’t this hotel have like a hot tub?” Brianna said.
“Yeah actually I think they do”
“Cool let’s go get dressed” Brianna and Sopheap got into their bikinis and the boys got into their shorts. They headed downstairs to the first floor. The place was beautiful. The hot tubs that were left weren’t big enough for four people so Brianna and Ryan shared one and Brendon and Sopheap shared one.
Sopheap put her finger in the water to make sure it wasn’t too hot or too cold.
“Oh come on stop being a baby and get in!” Brendon said teasing her.
“Hunnie! Stop I just wanna make sure!” Brendon pushed her in.
“Ahh!” Brendon than jumped in. He smiled at her and pulled her into an underwater kiss. He mouthed ‘I love you’ she mouthed ‘I love you too’ they finally put their heads up to breathe.
“Baby I need you as much as I need air” Brendon grabbed her face and kissed her.
“Aww… Sweetie you had me!” Brendon noticed tears rolling down her eyes,
“what’s wrong?” he lifted up her chin.
“I’m glad we’re spending time but what happens when I have to leave you?”
“Don’t think about that now! Aren’t you happy that we’re together now?”
“More than you’ll ever know”
“Then cheer up!”
“For you, anything” Sopheap was now happy.

“It looks like Sopheap and Brendon are having a fun time” Ryan said. “Yeah I’m glad they are. Sopheap was torn up when she wasn’t with Brendon” “Brendon really loves her” “Yeah, I hope Brendon is the one for her. I’ve never seen Sopheap happier.” “Brianna?” “Yeah?” He went to kiss her. This time he wasn’t eating her face, she actually liked his kiss. “I love you” “I love you too” He kissed her forehead.