Better off as Lovers

I just can’t Stop myself

CHAPTER 8

“Good morning” Brendon said.
“Good morning” Sopheap stretched her arms she was so tired. Kendra woke up and found herself in Jon’s arms.
“Oh hi” She said looking up at Jon.
“Hi” He smiled at her. Brendon’s phone rang.
“Hello?”
“Hey it’s Pete”
“Oh hi what’s up man?”
“Nothing, Sopheap and Brianna are here”
“Cool so you guys wanna hang out I’m only 30 minutes away”
“Oh my god is that Pete!” Sopheap said getting excited.
“Yeah it is”
“Can I talk to him?!” Brendon gave her the phone.
“Hello! Oh my god Pete how are you I missed you!”
“Good, I’m gonna come by in a few”
“ok bye!”
“Bye!” and she hung up the phone.

SOPHEAP'S P.O.V.
OMFG! Pete is like so hot! Wait I can’t like Pete, hello Sopheap what is wrong with you. YOU ARE DATING BRENDON FxCKING URIE!! Ok I’m cool. I love Pete only has a friend! Not the other way around. He is my buddy! Oh god now I’m starting to sound like Spencer. Ok I’m good.
“What was that all about?” Brendon said to me looking a little ticked off.
“Um… nothing it’s just I am like a huge fan of him”
“Yeah and that’s all you’re gonna be to him.” He put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. I love him so much but I needa stop liking Pete.
_______________________________________________________________________

BRENDON'S P.O.V.
Uh like why was Sopheap was so excited when Pete called. She’s with me. I hope Pete or her don’t have any ideas. We’ve been together for 1 and a half years. I love her to death. I not gonna give her up to anyone. She is way better than Audrey; SHE IS THE ONE.
“So yeah… Pete’s great isn’t he?” I said looking at Sopheap.
“Like OH MY GOD I love him!” Sopheap said.
“You know only as friends because we are only friends”
“Yeah…” I said.
Does she like Pete? Oh my god I can’t panic now. Ok calm down. Duh! I can’t I’m not at the disco. Get it? Oh god I’m talking to myself again.
_______________________________________________________________________

“What did you just say?” Ryan said looking at Brendon oddly.
“Oh nothing”
“Really… Hey Brendon can I talk to you?” Pointing to their room.
“Sure” He walked into the room with Ryan.
“Man what’s wrong I know you’re worried about something.”
“What if Sopheap likes Pete!”
“She’s with you. She loves you. It’s just a fan crush you know?”
“Fan crush?”
“Yeah…”

Brianna, Kendra, and Sarah formed a little circle with Sopheap.
“Um… What is wrong with you girl!?!” Brianna said to Sopheap.
“What?”
“Like acting ‘oh my god it’s Pete!’ in front of Brendon!” Kendra said.
“Well hello it is Pete Wentz! It’s not an everyday thing you can say ‘hey I’m hanging out with Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy today’ ”
“Well it seems like you like him. Like, like him like him” Sarah said.
“No you guys are a little bit too worried! I’ll be fine!”
“Well if Brendon gets mad all I have to say is ‘I told you so’ ” Kendra said looking worried for her friend.