Better off as Lovers

Young Hollywood

CHAPTER 9

Pete and the rest of fall Out boy arrived. As soon as Pete walked through the door Sopheap was the first one to give him a hug; a huge long hug.
“Hi” Pete said. Then she gave the rest of Fall Out Boy a hug.
“I am so glad to see you guys!” Sopheap said looking directly at Pete.
“Yeah Hi! Over here” Brendon said waving his hand up.
“Hey Brendon what’s up man?”
“Nothing Pete I’m good.”
“So what do you wanna do?”
“Any ideas?”
“Wanna go to the park and walk around?” Everyone agreed to it. They all got dressed.

“Oh my god Sopheap you are like all over Pete!” Sarah said.
“No I am not”
“Yeah you really are” Kendra and Brianna joined in. They walked to the park across the street.
“Oh my god, I am freezing I forgot my jacket” Sopheap said putting her hands together to stay warm.
“Here you can use mines” Pete handed over his Jacket because he had a sweatshirt.
“Are you sure?”
“yeah” Sopheap was warm and loved Pete’s cologne. Brendon was jealous. He didn’t say one word. Sopheap and Pete were flirting the whole time. They got lunch at D’Angelos and then headed back to the hotel.

“Hey Hun, what’s wrong?” Sopheap said looking at Brendon.
“Oh why don’t you go ask your new boyfriend Pete?!” He walked into his room and slammed the door. Sopheap followed him into the room. She felt so guilty.
“Look I’m sorry” She said giving him the puppy eyes.
“Oh don’t give me the puppy eyes right now”
“But it always works”
“Sorry. Hate to brake it to ya it ain’t working this time”
“Look, can’t we just talk?”
“There is nothing to talk about”
“Yeah there is. We only have four more days together.”
“You could spend it with Pete.” “Oh my god! Fine you know what? I will spend it with Pete” She walked out and slammed the door real hard. She felt terrible.

She went into her room and cried. Pete walked in.
“What’s wrong?”
“Nothing me and Brendon just got into a fight that’s all.”
“Don’t tell me it was about me”
“It wasn’t your fault it was mines” She wiped her tears. Her nose was red. Pete looked at her and felt really bad.
“Do you need a shoulder to cry on?”
“That would be a lot better” He was holding her tight, She needed his hug. She felt safe in Pete’s arms but safer in Brendon’s. Brendon felt bad and decided to give her another chance. He walked into his room and found Pete giving her a hug. Pete turned to Brendon.

“This is not what it looks like”
“Yeah I know exactly what it looks like” He walked out.
“Oh god this makes it even worse” Pete went to go to talk to Brendon with the guys and the girls went into Sopheap’s room.