Letters To Someone

My Somebody

Dear D,

You are truly one of the most amazing person I have ever met. Sometimes, it doesn't seem like we've known each other for only half a year. You're my best friend, in short, simple words. I honestly don't know where I'd be without you. Can't believe that I had a life before you, seriously.

Oh god, can you remember all the good times we've had together? I can honestly say that you're the only one that I can be myself around. No one would put up with my bitchiness and "mean girl" attitude except for you. It's probably because we both have the same mindset. Making fun of people has always been amazing.

I like learning about you, stepping into your life and learning about your family. I'm always here to help you, and you know I always try. When I help you with your problems, I feel like I matter to the world, as if you just needing me is the main reason that I stay here. You really are the strongest person I know.

Not to mention that you help me with everything. Every time I have a problem, you are right there for me. Small, or large, you're always right there for me. Seriously, right there. You're protective of me, because I'm your bestie, and you comfort me when I really need it. You're the reason I haven't done really bad things to myself.

Thank you is the only thing I can say, but it doesn't seem like enough. I could say Thank you a trillion times and it could never, ever be enough. But as a thanks, I will always be right here to help you and love you, just like you have with me. Forever and for always, right? :]

I love you

Sincerely, Asher