Letters To Someone

My Somebody

Dear B,

I guess this letter is kind of a goodbye, if you ever really read it. I find that highly improbable though. I don't even think you know that we're not talking anymore, and it truthfully, you probably don't care.

I've known you just as long as I known D, and I don't understand why we never got close. We talked to each other every day, but it just never got anywhere. I learned few things about you, and you learned less about me. But you thought you knew everything about me. However, you know nothing. The most you know about me, you figured out with me yelling it at you. You didn't care though.

What happened to you? You used to say that you loved talking to me, that you only came on to talk to me, because I was the only one that mattered. As time went on, we started to talk like strangers, and we even argued more. That's not the way that friendship is supposed to work.

But I loved you, despite all this. You would put me down, make me feel stupid, make me feel like a whore, you would make me cry. Who still loved you though, guess who still cared. Not you, not you in the least.

And you know I hate being ignored. So I guess this two weeks of silence was a non confrontational way to say that you never wanted to talk to me again. That challenge was accepted. You're out of my life now, you're name doesn't come up anywhere anymore.

But I still miss you. And

I love you still.

Sincerely, Asher