Letters To Someone

My Somebody

Dear P,

You are a fabulous and amazing person, and I am not lying about that. Our meeting was random as well. Okay, not completely random. You knew me, but I did not know you. I am glad that we had the chance to get to know one another though, because we have had some great laughs. And we share many things that no one but us really understands, which is totally amazing.

We don't talk as much as we used to though, however we do get the occasional "hello" and "how are you" out of the way every now and then. And that is parcially my fault, because I think I'm just scared of losing more people, but I'm not really doing much to keep you here with me. Truthfully, I don't know what do to.

I always want to have you in my life, because you're a good friend who balances me out. You support me with everything, and you are always there when I need you to be. A constant friend who I always love having around. You're always there to tell me "You go get is girl!" or "Do I need to kick someones ass?" and it really makes me smile. You've made me laugh so hard I've almost pissed my pants on more than one occasion.

If you ever read this, and know that it is you that I am talking about, I hope you come back to me and then we can try to make things the way that they were before. Because I honestly miss you and want you to come back to me. You don't know how grateful I would be if you did that.

I love you

Sincerely, Asher