Letters To Someone

My Somebody

Dear F,

We've grown apart completely, where we're almost strangers to one another. We used to be super close, to where I thought of you as a really good friend, and we'd end our conversations with I love you. Now we're just strangers and I'm pretty sure that I just annoy you.

We had really good times together while we were good friends, and we laughed really hard and talked about things that I loved to talk about. You never thought I was stupid, you didn't mind that my English was sometimes horrible. I miss having you around to be my friend, and how we could spend long nights just talking like the best friends.

Now, we're just strangers and don't talk anymore. I might be the only one that misses us, but I guess I can't complain. I'm easily forgotten. I hope that your life goes good for you, I know that your life can get hard sometimes. Who knows, maybe things will turn around for the better, because you deserve a happy and easy life.

Find someone who will treat you right, who actually enjoys your company, someone who loves you a lot and cares for you as well. Not someone who doesn't give a damn and creates more trouble than they are worth.

I love you

Sincerely, Asher