Status: :D

With All Our Hope

Prolouge

The earth seemed to know that something was wrong. The wind has stopped suddenly, and everything seemed to turn dull in a way. It was too calm. Of course, no one really noticed. If they did, they would've hidden, maybe gotten hold of a weapon and finding a hiding place.

But of course, it didn't happen that way.

It didn't start the way you'd think. There wasn't subtle attacks, the vampires slowly getting more and more victims. It was sudden. Like a stampede, taking over one town after another. The aftermath was devastating. At first, most people, like me, didn't believe it. It was hard for anyone to comprehend. Especially since it was vampires. Personally, I thought it was something to promote Twilight or something like that. Not the case.

Towns after towns were taken. We were all warned, but like I mentioned earlier, not all of us had believed it yet, had we?

After a while, my town was being attacked. I had come home from the state college for a visit when it happened. My younger sister, Hope, had been upset about something I had said. She had ran off, crying in someplace hidden. She had been taken. She must have been so scared, horrified that I wasn't there to protect her.

I can still hear her crying out my name, begging for me. Blake, Blake, she had called frantically. But my father had kept me inside. He'd rather lose only one child than both. I'd hate him, but he was eaten the same day. Some vampires, they won't change you. They'll just suck you dry. And for my mother, she had left us a long time ago, and I don't know if she's still alive. But it doesn't matter.

They had taken Hope. Someone who had made everyday brighter. She was the sun in our family. She's the one who made us smile. And the sick bastards had taken her without a second thought. Though if they'd known, they would have eaten her right there in front of us.

But Hope is still alive, I know she is. I can just tell. And she's waiting for me. Hope's fading fast, but she's still alive. She's still human. She's not one of those filthy vampires. I have to find her, after all, she'd go after me. She's still alive out there, somewhere.

She has to be...
♠ ♠ ♠
:) Quick lil update, just to get things going. Oh, and Blake is 20 and Hope is 7. Get it?

Anyway, I'm off. Please comment, because, well, comments are nice? =3

Je vis pour toi, de belles personnes.