Status: Updating frequently. :)

Revenge

Frank's Concert

I pulled away and saw Gerard about 10 feet away, looking crushed. He mouth was hanging open slightly and his eyes were wide and I could see sadness in his eyes. So much sadness.

“Hey Gerard,” Oliver said in a cocky manor, putting his arm around my shoulder. I pushed him off of me and just looked at Gerard. I honestly didn’t know what to say. Gerard pulled himself together and walked past me to the door and unlocked it. I didn’t think twice as I went after him, not looking back at Oliver.

Gerard threw his satchel on the small table by the door and continued to his bedroom. I didn’t know what to say so I just followed him, waiting for him to say something. He went into the bathroom but didn’t close the door as he splashed water on his face. I sat down on the bed Indian style. I felt like he was my dad and I was his daughter and I was going to get in so much trouble.

He came back out, ignoring me as he stripped down to his undershirt. He ran his fingers through his black hair and went to the closet to find a shirt. Every second, I felt more and more like shit. I just wanted him to talk to me. Acknowledge me. Something!

“Okay, so, do you want to tell me what that stunt was all about?” Gerard asked, coming out of the closet with a shirt.

“I went to the park with Oliver because I was bored, and he kissed me when we got back and I was about to pull away when you saw us,” I said. That wasn’t all a lie.

“Tyler-”

“Gerard, please! I don’t like him! I didn’t want him to kiss me! He just did it! I want to be with you! I promise, I do. I don’t want to be with him, he’s a pig. I don’t care what he says about you, you’re amazing. You’re kind, and sweet, and you’re understanding. Gerard-”

He interrupted my rant with a kiss. It was just a peck, but it shut me up.

“Okay, I believe you, if that’s what really happened.” I nodded. “But I’m still going to be mad at you for the rest of the night.”

“Really? But it’s going to be a concert and what-”

“Ah-tah-tah. The rest of the night,” he said, putting his index finger on my lips.

“Until midnight, or 6 in the morning?” I asked.

“Midnight.”

“Okay,” I nodded. I think I could deal with this, even though I really didn’t want to. It was better then him never forgiving me. He slipped a different pair of shoes on and left the room. I followed but went to the living room and turned on the TV.

I heard Gerard banging around in the kitchen. I turned it to the news to see if they were going to say anything about my message.

“When are we leaving?” I called to Gerard. I waited minute for him to think, but when he didn’t respond, I yelled again. When I didn’t get another response, I got up and went into the kitchen. “Just because you’re mad at me, doesn’t mean that you cant talk to me!” I said.

“We’ll leave after we find out if they said anything about you on the news,” he grumbled at me. I sighed and went back into the living room.

I waited for the news to start, and when it did, there were different hosts. By this time, Gerard had come in and sat on the opposite couch. I let out a short burst of laughter when I saw that James and Anna weren’t there. When I glanced over at Gerard, I saw him smile at the screen.

At 6:30, they finally announced my message, but left out that I had threatened the other telecasters. I wanted to comment on it, but I knew Gerard wasn’t going to participate in the joke, so I stayed quiet.

When they were done talking about it, Gerard got up and went to he kitchen to put his dish away then came back out.

“Lets go,” he told me. I turned the TV off and slipped on some shoes and followed him to the door. “You might want a coat, or a light sweatshirt,” he told me, not even looking at me.

“I don’t have one,” I admitted. Gerard opened the closet and pulled out a black hoodie of his. “Thanks,” I mumbled. He didn’t say anything, but he went to the door and held it open for me. I left and walked out to his car and waited for him to unlock it.

When he did, I climbed in and waited for him to go. The ride over was quiet, until I spoke up.

“I think if anyone asks, I’m mad at you.”

“Why?” Gerard scoffed.

“Because if you’re mad at me, Frank or even Mikey might suggest that you kick me out or something. But if I’m mad at you-”

“Then they think I’m being inconsiderate, or some stupid shit like that?” he asked.

“Yeah,” I whispered. Gerard didn’t say anything for a few minutes, and it kind of scared me. When we pulled into the parking lot, he agreed to it. Maybe that was a good thing, because maybe that meant he wanted to keep a hold of me for a while longer.

We got out of his car and he led me into the auditorium. It looked like it could hold 2-3 thousand people. It was nearly packed full of people when we got there. Gerard started to walk to the counter to get something to drink.

“What do you want?” Gerard asked me, gesturing to the menu.

“Nothing, I’m fine,” I told him. Gerard huffed and then ordered his drink. He paid the lady and waited for her to make it. I looked around the place and saw a lot of teens standing around, talking and gossiping. I saw the stage upfront, it looked really fancy and so real. I saw amps and a drum set and microphones already set up.

Gerard brushed past me and I followed him quickly, wondering where he was going. But I quickly found out when I saw Mikey and Ray at a tall, round table with 3 other chairs. I took the spot by Ray, and Gerard took the spot across from Mikey.

“Hey guys!” Mikey exclaimed. Gerard replied and I stayed silent.

“Not having anything to drink?” Ray asked me quietly.

“No, I’m just fine,” I replied. Ray smiled and nodded his head. From here, we had a perfect view of Frank and his band, when they come on.

There were people everywhere, and it was really loud and I had trouble hearing what my friends were even saying, so I tuned them out and watched the people. I don’t know how long we were there, but Gerard announced that he got a text from Frank saying they were going to be on in 5 minutes.

There was a sound check guy on stage checking the mics and guitars, and a few moments later, the lights dimmed and four dark figures walked on stage and started to play.

During the show, kids moshed and screamed even though they didn’t know the words to any of the songs. I kept shooting nervous glances to Gerard, but he was always watching the stage.

Frank had so much energy. He was all over the stage, totally stealing the show. He was slamming his guitar around and playing his heart out. I knew he was energetic, but I didn’t know that he was capable of playing 7 or 8 songs without looking that tired.

After their set was over, Frank went backstage with the others. Mikey and Ray started talking when the noise went down a little. I looked down at the table and played with a bread crumb. The table shook lightly, but I ignored it until I felt pressure on my right forearm. I looked up and saw Gerard looking down at me.

“Come with me to the bar,” he said. I slid off my chair and followed him. I glanced at the clock on the wall and saw that it was only 9PM. He still had three more hours to be mad at me.

Gerard ordered another drink and kept shooting me glances. I ignored him the best that I could and watched the lady behind the bar make Gerard’s drink.

“Do you want anything?” he asked. I shook my head. When the lady handed him his drink, he said, “And a water for my girlfriend.” she glanced at me and poured tap water into a plastic cup and handed it to me. I mumbled a thanks and looked up at Gerard.

“You still have three hours,” I told him.

“I’ll make you a deal,” he started. “If you promise to stay away from Oliver, I’ll stop being mad at you.” I sighed.

Is that really what he wanted? Is that what I really wanted? I mean, Oliver was…nice. And he obviously really liked me. Gerard was overly nice, I went to school with him, and I like his friends more. Oliver’s friends are cool, but Mikey, Frank and Ray are more fun. I looked at Gerard who was waiting for my answer,.

“Okay Gerard. I’ll stop seeing Oliver.”

“So do you-”

“No. Not until the deed is done,” I told him. He sighed.

“Alright,” he took me free hand and led me back to the table and he sat me down next to him, and across from Ray.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for not updating, I was grounded from my computer =/
But no worries, I've been writing this story everyday in a journal. I cant wait for you to see what I have instore!! Thanks for reading <3

Thanks;
Disenchanted-
brigeisfalling
xxizzyxxrossxx
Wyrd Rose
SunshineRevolver
PinkRabbit