Status: Updating frequently. :)

Revenge

#6: Rachel Cattner

“Yeah. See you later,” Gerard said. I gave them a small smile and left the apartment.

I knew exactly where my stepfather lived. It was a block away from where my grandpa used to live before he died. It was about a 10 minute walk from these apartments.

For some reason, I was shaking, and my legs didn’t seem to want to walk down Arch Hollow Street. This was it, I told myself. The son of a bitch was going to pay for what he did.

I found his house, 4878, and I walked up to the side of his house. I looking into one of the lit windows and I saw him sitting on the couch, watching TV. I saw a small girl on the floor, playing with Barbie dolls. There was a woman on the phone, that was pacing. She had short, curly brown hair, and when she turned around to face my direction, I recognized her. She looked like my mom. I knew that it wasn’t my mom, but they looked like they could have been related.

I dropped out of sight and I felt my head spinning. Was he going to kill this woman also? I had to kill him before he hurt them. I’d rather cause the woman and girl grief than the girl not having a mother. Like me. I couldn’t do it right now though, that’d be too traumatic and I’d go to jail.

I left the property and ran down the road. I still had a bloodlust running through my veins. I saw a lady jogging ahead of me. It looked like she had a target on her back. I ran after her, and followed her home. She was probably going to take a shower when she got home, so unless she had a dog or a roommate, I would be fine getting in.

She finally stopped at a small flat about 3 blocks from Gerard’s apartment. I waited 15 minutes before I opened the unlocked front door. I heard the water running and followed it to her bathroom. I waited until the water shut off and the door opened.

Her blackened, wet hair fell down to her shoulders and her hazel eyes were wide open in shock when she saw me. There was only a fluffy, red towel wrapped around her body.

“Tyler?” she asked. It was my turn to be in shock. How did she know me? “Remember me? Rachel? We went to elementary school together,” she took a step towards me, and she turned her flirty smile on. “Remember, we did those things…You’re the one that made me like a woman’s touch,” she smiled. I remembered her. In 5th grade, we were both curious about our sexuality, and so we made out, and did other things. We were girlfriends until 8th grade when my mom remarried and he mad us move.

“Yeah, I remember you,” I said slowly.

“What are you doing in my house?” she asked.

“I came here to kill you, actually. Nothing personal, I saw you jogging and followed you, but I didn’t know it was you.”

“K-kill me? Why? Ty-Ty, you wouldn’t really do that. I know you,” she caressed my cheek slowly. Usually that would send chills through my body and make me want to kiss her uncontrollably, but I just stood there.

“You don’t know me,” I whispered. Rachel pressed herself against me and kissed me. I didn’t kiss back though.

“Ty-Ty,” she whined into my lips. Her hands found the top of my pants and she unbuttoned them. I quickly stopped her hands and tore off her towel. She either had a boob job or her breasts had grown, because I don’t remember them being so big. I pushed her back to her bedroom and pushed her onto her bed. I climbed on top of her and stuck a finger inside of her. She moaned in pleasure as my finger moved inside of her. I slipped a second one in and pumped harder.

“There’s… a…dildo in…the drawer,” she said in between moans and pants. I got off of her and got the vibrator out. I got back on the bed and slipped it inside of her wet pussy. She moaned loudly. I leaned down to her ear and whispered, “I’m still going to kill you,”

I pulled away, grabbing my gun and shot her. I went to the bathroom and washed my hands. I found Clorox wipes under the sink and wiped down everything that I remember touching. I went to the kitchen and got a kitchen knife. I walked back into the bedroom and grabbed her hand with a wipe and cut ‘Revenge’ into her palm. I threw the knife on the found and wiped down places of her that I remembered touching, hoping it’d work. I took another wipe as I left to get the door handles. I threw my hood up and ran out of the house to hide my face from anyone that might have seen or heard.

I ran the 3 blocks to the apartments and barged through the door.

“I thought you went for a walk, not a run,” Frank laughed.

“I heard a gun shot and ran,” I said.

“We heard it to, we just flipped it to the news, but I think its too early,” Gerard told me. I nodded and walked down the all to Gerard’s bedroom and hid my gun in my ratty sleeping bag. I went to the bathroom then went back to the living room. Ray and Mikey were cuddling on one of the loveseats and Frank was in the chair. The last couch was a loveseat that Gerard was on. I sat down next to him like it was no big deal. Because it wasn’t. It was almost 5 in the afternoon so we had to wait another hour before the 6 o’clock news. And maybe we’d see Rachel’s dead body and something about the Revenge Serial Killer.

At 6:30, they interrupted the news cast to talk about Rachel’s death. They showed pictures of her body, and her hand. I plastered a fake, shocked look on my face.

“Rachel Cattner was found at about 4:30 this afternoon in her house on Church Avenue in Belleville. Neighbors heard a gunshot but never saw anyone enter or leave the house. They think that she was raped, or molested before her death because this was the first victim of the Revenge Killer that was found with a sex toy. All of the Revenge Killer’s victims are found naked and with the word ‘Revenge’ cut into their left palm. Police are trying to find prints, but so far are coming up with nothing. The police think they have a lead though: in New York, Vermont, Delaware, as well as New Jersey, in the last 10 years there was 7 women found murdered the same way that these people are being found. Police think it’s a copycat, obsessed with the idea of getting back at the man that murdered those 7 women,” the reporter said. My stepfather was a serial killer too? That’s fucked up.

“Frank, can Ray stay the night? He lives on Church Avenue. What if he strikes again?” Mikey asked. Frank sighed.

“Fine, but no funny business,” he said, getting up and walking to the kitchen to start dinner. I saw Ray lean down and give Mikey a quick peck as I continued to watch the TV. Gerard got up and walked down the hallway quickly and slammed his door.

“He’s mad,” Mikey sighed.

“Why?” I asked but he shrugged. I got up and started to the hall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments would be much loved, and a subscriber or 2 would make me feel like this story is worth while. Thanks<3