Status: Updating frequently. :)

Revenge

Makes You Lower Than Shit

“I wouldn’t bother. He likes being alone,” Mikey said. I looked back at him and shrugged and walked down to Gerard’s room. I couldn’t hear anything on the other side, so I knocked. No reply. I knocked again.

“What?” I heard him whine.

“Are you okay?” I heard him sigh and the door opened.

“I’m fine,” he said.

“You don’t seem fine.”

“I’m just stressed about Tabitha coming over,” he said, looking down at the floor.

“Do you want to talk about it?”

“Yes and no… Yes I do, but no because I don’t want to spill my life story to someone I just met,” I frowned.

“Yeah, I get that, but how else are we going to become friends?” I questioned. At this point I wasn’t sure what I was going to do with them, I didn’t want to kill them, but what was going to happen when I killed my stepfather?

“Alright fine,” Gerard moved out of my way and I walked in. He sat in the chair at his desk and I plopped down on his bed. “We started dating our senior year of high school. Around Prom season, I found out she made out with some guy. I beat the shit out of him and Tabs and I broke up. The last day of school we got back together, but it was hard because she went to college in New York, and I stayed here. She’d come home and tell me that she got too drunk at parties and well, you know. Last time I saw her I told her we were done, but she didn’t listen, obviously… God, I still cant believe she did that…” he mused.

“Then why give into her? Why are you having dinner?” I asked. He was silent as he fiddled with his thumbs.

“I don’t know.”

“Then call and cancel?”

“No,” he sighed, “I’ll think of something.”

“Okay, I’ll leave you alone now,” I started getting up but he leaned forward and grabbed my arm.

“Uh, no. I told you something, now you tell me.”

“I’m sure that wasn’t part of the deal.”

“How else are we going to become friends?”

“That really gets annoying,” I told him.

“What does?” he asked with a smile.

“Copying me,” I said.

“Sorry. But please?”

“Alright. What do you want to know?” I asked, sitting back on the bed.

“Anything. High school. How was that?”

“It was okay. I had straight As and a lot of friends, and an amazing boyfriend… After we graduated, my mom was murdered. My stepfather left and I was depressed, an emotional wreck. My friends were only friends with me because I could get then drugs, so they all abandoned me. My boyfriend left for college and left me all alone. I had no one. The house was left for me, but I sold it and everything in it. I wanted nothing. I went on the search for my step dad, and haven’t found him yet.”

“What about your real dad?”

“Died when I was 8.”

“I’m sorry,” he said, his face showing real sympathy.

“No, its fine. I never really knew him. Are we going back and forth or are we done?”

“Do you want to be done?” he asked. I shrugged. “Alright, well, can I tell you something really weird?”

“Yeah.”

“I’m kind of obsessed with the Revenge Serial Killer. I don’t like what he’s doing, but I like the idea of revenge. I’ve always thought that bad people deserve revenge. I got picked on a lot as a kid, and I always wanted to get back at them, but I almost never did.”

“Do you want him to get caught then?”

“He’s killing his demons and doing a fucking amazing job at cleaning up. I don’t like what he did to that last girl though. That was sick and wrong. I-”

“Why would he leave a vibrater though? Why not do her and just leave it leave it there? Unless it was a-”

“Woman,” we said together.

“That’s crazy, but it makes sense. The kills seem so random though… I don’t know. I just think its interesting. Now you,” he said.

“Oh wow. Okay-”

“Gerard! Tabitha just pulled up,” Frank said, poking his head through the door.

“Fuck,” he groaned. We both left the room and Gerard passed me to open the door.

“Oh Gerard!” the bitch said, kissing him. I heard Mikey cough and they pulled away. Tabitha glared at him, “Shut up, fag.”

“Hey!” we all yelled.

“Don’t you fucking call him that. That makes you lower than shit,” I threatened, narrowing my eyes at her.

“Whatever,” she rolled her eyes. Gerard quickly led her to the table, out of our sight. Frank left to go play waiter and it was just Mikey, Ray, and I.

“Thank you,” Mikey hugged me.

“Its fine. I just really hate homophobes.”

While Gerard and Tabitha were eating dinner, Frank came out with food for us. We had been watching reruns of Will and Grace.

“Tyler, you’re like Grace; Frank is Will; I’m Jack; and Gerard is the annoying lady, Karen,” Mikey observed.

“What about me?” Ray asked.

“You don’t live here, so you don’t count,” Mikey told him.

“Awh,” Ray frowned.

“You can be Jack’s latest boyfriend. Because you are, but you’re staying longer,” Mikey said cutely. Ray smiled and kissed Mikey.

“Get out!” we all heard Gerard say loudly. The four of us stopped what we were doing and went silent.

“But Gerard…”

“No, I’m fucking sick and tired of this bullshit. I’m ready to move on with someone else. You will fuck any guy that you come in contact with, so get the fuck out of my apartment!” Gerard yelled, “I’m sick of it,” We heard heavy footsteps go to the door and we heard it slam shut, shaking the windows. Gerard came into the living room and collapsed next to me on the couch.

“So you’re through?” Frank asked.

“Yes,” he let out a loud, heavy sigh.

“We have ice cream to celebrate!” Mikey exclaimed. Frank gathered the plates quickly and ran to the kitchen. He wrapped his head around the corner and said,

“Vanilla, raspberry, and or caramel fudge.”

“Vanilla and caramel,” Ray said.

“Same!” Mikey added.

“Raspberry,” Gerard said.

“Tyler?” Frank asked.

“None for me. I don’t eat ice cream.”

“Why the fuck not?” he asked, frowning.

“Part of my disorder I guess. I just don’t like it.”

“You are so weird,” he said and went back to the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading. Be my first subscriber/commenter? That'd be awesome <3
xoxox