It's Her Fault

It's only obvious.

Things are so complicated anymore, nothing making sense like it used to. She sat there thinking about that, hardly anything ran through her mind after what happened last night. It wasn’t entirely her fault. It was his too!

We don’t believe her, do we?

Why would we?

As soon as he came into her presence it was like she was hooked. Every word her spoke mesmerized her and his movements enthralled her. That sexy grin and beautiful was enough to make her melt. Never had a guy been able to do that to her. She fell into the pit of betrayal.

Did she really want to prevent herself from doing it?

Do we have any other reason to think otherwise?

In that one very night the man became her passion and her way to heaven. It was raw, but fulfilling on a different level. This made her feel like a woman, a woman that was desired and it pleased her.

She’s silly, isn’t she?

She only made herself look like a slut, didn’t she?

When the cold realization hit her it was like a slap across the face. This man was a gorgeous and seductive man. This man was the epitome of a woman’s most sinful desires brought about in a physical form. She lusted for this man like no other.

Now do you see, everyone?

Do you understand?

Her tears fell heavily and her heart plummeted to her stomach. Now, of all times after feeling so wonderful she felt disgusted with herself. The only thing running through her mind was “he’ll never look at me the same way again…”

We don’t feel sorry for her, do we?

She’s the one that betrayed him.