365 Days

Day Two- Part One

Bam awoke me pretty early. He had to begin filming at 8. It was 7:30.

"I don't want to go anywhere. I just want to lay here with you," he said before nuzzling his face in my neck. I giggled as he brushed his nose against my ticklish spot. I could feel his smile against my skin.

"Come on, get up. You need a shower!"

"Are you saying I smell?" he asked and seemed sincerely offended. I nodded with a grin. His grin in return was evil.

He rolled on top of me and started rubbing his armpit in my face. I pushed as hard as I could but he did not budge.

He laughed manically and continued to roll on me for what seemed like five minutes. When he finally got off of me, I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. He can wait his turn. I turned on the hot water and stood underneath it. I let it run down my skin and wash away the previous days.

I turned off the water and wrapped a towel around me. I, then, realized I didn't bring any clothes in with me. I would have to walk into Bam's room wearing a towel. Oh, crap.

I sighed loudly and slowly turned the doorknob. A camera's flash burned my eyes as I fully opened the door. Bam's grin was behind the camera.

I rolled my eyes and asked him to find me something to wear. He ended up bringing me some of Jenn's clothes, his ex girlfriend. I groaned in disgust at the fact that they were hers and asked if I could just wear some of his gear Adio sent him.

"That's going to be a bit too big, shorty."

"I do not want to wear her crap," I said. Bam laughed and dug in a box for a shirt. Then he dug through another box and pulled out a pair of shorts.

He laughed at the sight of me in the clothes. They were three sizes too big. The shirt reached my knees and the shorts dragged on the ground like pants.

I decided to wear what Jenn left. A HIM shirt and a pair of ripped jeans. The jeans were a bit big because Jenn was 6 inches taller than me. But, I rolled them and made the outfit work. I put on one of Bam's belts to hold them up and walked out of the room.

"Much better," he said. "Can I have the bathroom now?"

I nodded and apologized for taking so long. He got up off the bed and kissed her cheek in acceptance. He entered the bathroom and I went downstairs.

Ryan, Dico, Novak, Jess, and Gee were sitting variously throughout the room. Novak's girlfriend, Sarah, was there too. This would be a good time to tell them the news.

"Morning, guys."

I received various 'hellos' and 'mornings' from everyone. Novak nodded in my direction.

"Can I tell you all something?"

They all nodded and turned their attention to me. The news blurted out and I received different emotions from everyone. Sarah started crying. Jess seemed to cry too. Dico and Ryan seemed stunned. And Novak stared at me blankly.

No one said anything so I decided to sit down at the kitchen table next to Jess. He extended his hand to me and I grabbed it. His squeeze was tighter than Bam's.

Sarah and Novak got up from the couch and walked up to me. Sarah just leaned in and hugged me before saying she was sorry and they had to leave. I understood and said it was alright. Novak also hugged me and whispered in my ear.

"You mean more to me than you will ever know. I love you, Sea."

I closed my eyes and one lone tear fell.

The story of me and Brandon Novak was a short one. I met him at a skate competition in Arizona back when I still skated. He wowed the crowd with his amazing tricks and confident attitude. This was, of course, before the drugs. I didn't see him again until five years later when he met Bam. His smile was different than the one before, so was his confidence. He seemed weaker. It wasn't until another year that I realized it was because of heroin.

They walked out the front door and closed it behind them. It was at that moment Bam walked down the last step and entered the room. He saw the boys' expressions and realized I told them.

"Let's not make this a sad occasion. Let's embrace the time we have with her. We're going on a trip!" Bam stated.

"Where to?" Ryan asked.

Bam turned to me and asked me where I wanted to go.

"Everywhere," was my answer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Part Two to come soon. Maybe leave a comment, it will come sooner <3