Remember Me

Two

"After you." The redhead said, as he stood up. I gave him a small nod before scooting around him and into the isle.

"It was very nice to meet you Harry." I pulled out my carry on bag.

"Like wise, Kassidy." I smiled as he said my name. I pushed my blond hair out of my face. "Good luck with everything." I gave him a small smile.

"Thanks." He returned the smile. I took one last look at him, before I turned away from me.

"Wait, are you sure that you don't want to ride to where ever it is you're heading?"

"Oh, no thank you, Harry." I paused. "I don't want to be a bother, I'm sure that you have something else to do." He shrugged.

"Nonsense. You're not being a bother." I shook my head at his offer.

"It's fine really." I gave him a reassuring smile and turned away from him again.

_________

I placed my ear buds in and took off towards the door of the hotel I was currently staying at. Putting my Ipod on shuffle, I started down the hall towards the elevator.

I was on a mission today. Actually, two missions.

Firstly, I had to find a place to live. The hotel that I was currently was way too much for my budget.

And second, I needed to find a job. I only had a little over $4,000 on me.

I let out a heavy sigh as I walked out of the hotel. Deciding which way to go.

Making a left, I walked down the busy sidewalk, making sure not to bump into any one.

I smiled as my eyes landed on a small bookstore on the corner. My pace began to pick up as I walked towards it. Pulling out one of my ear buds, I entered the store. A small smile on my face. I was in heaven.

"Hello." I looked over at the counter and smiled at the boy that stood there.

"Hi." I looked away from him and at the large bookcases.

"Can I help you find anything?" His accent made me smile.

"No, I'm fine. Thanks." He gave me a small nod. I wandered into a isle.

_________

"Hey." I jumped as I heard a voice. I looked up and smiled as I saw the boy. "It's almost closing time. You need to go." I nodded.

"Of course." I closed the book and stood up.

"You've been here all day, haven't you?" I nodded.

"Honestly, I could live in a book store, and never get sick of it." He smiled at me.

"Well, you could, if you wanted too." I raised my eyebrow making him laugh. "We're hiring, and since no one seems to want to work here, I think I'll just give you the job." I smiled.

"That's awesome!" I almost squealed.

"Be here tomorrow, around 2." I nodded.

"Thanks."

Mission two ; complete.
♠ ♠ ♠
filler...kinda.