Remember Me

Three

It's been a week and a half, since I've been here, in London.

I've hardly ever left the bookstore.

"Do you ever go home?" I smiled as I saw one of the regular customers standing at the counter.

"Sadly, no." I gave her a small smile and started to ring her out. "Don't you go to any other stores but here?" I asked her, making her laugh.

"Sadly, no." I shook my head, laughing at her.

"I'll see you later." I said as I handed her the bag of books. She gave me a small nod and headed towards the door.

"Kass?" I looked up and smiled as Charlie stood there.

"Hey." I said softly and then looked back at the books I was going to be putting away in a second.

"I was just wondering if you could stay late tonight?" I looked back over at him.

"For?" He chuckled.

"I feel like rearranging things. And I need help." He paused. "Please, stay and help me." I laughed.

"Only, if I can have off tomorrow." He smiled at me.

"Deal."

_________

"Charlie?" I called out as I walked out from behind the counter.

"Yes, Kassidy?" I smiled as I heard his voice.

"I'm going to go across the street." He poked his head out of one of the isles, making me giggle.

"For?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Well, there is a coffee shop over there, and I figured, since we'll be here all night that I should go and get us some." I shrugged. "But, if you don't want any that's okay too." A small smile appeared on his face. "Okay, then. I'll be back."

Giving me a small nod, I started to walk towards the door.

"Kass." I looked back at him. "Lots of sugar." I laughed at him.

"Got it."

Taking a step out of the book store and into the rainy streets, I groaned.

"Stupid rain." Pulling my hood over my head, I let out a sigh before I took a step out into the street. Keeping my eyes straight ahead of me, I weaved in and out of the many people that were on the streets.

For a rainy day, you would think everyone would be inside...not in London. Laughing at my own thought, I continued down to the crosswalk.

I shoved my hands into my pockets as I made my way across the street. I smiled to myself as I looked up at the coffee shop. Walking in I was greeted by the girl at the counter. I smiled at her and stood behind the person she was taking care of.

"May I help you?" I heard a females voice as I scanned the menu, deciding on what I wanted. I looked at her a smiled.

"Yes, can I please have a large coffee, with lots of sugar." I smiled as I thought of Charlie. "And a large coffee, with extra milk."

"€ 3.9." I smiled at her as I dug out the right amount and handed it over to her. She gave me a small smile and handed over the coffees.

"Thank you."

"Have a nice night." I gave her a small nod and turned around. Not paying any attention to where I was going, I ran into someone, spilling both coffees on the floor.

"Wonderful." I mumbled to myself as I looked down at my now coffee stained shirt. "I'm so sorry." I said as I looked up to who ever I bumped into. My face broke out into a small grin.

"Well, hello there, Kassidy." I smiled even more as he said my name.

"Harry." He looked from me to the floor where we stood in a puddle of coffee. "I uh, yeah. I'm sorry about that." I said with a small laugh. He laughed it off with me.

"I suppose I should get you two more coffees." I looked at him confused. "I did spill them all over you." He grinned at me.

"Oh, no that's fine, Harry."

"Too bad." He stepped up to the counter and ordered his drink. "And whatever she had." He said pointing to me.

"You really didn't have to do that." I told him. He smiled at me.

"Just say 'thank you, Harry'." I smiled at him.

"Thank you, Harry."

"You're welcome, Kassidy." He held out my coffees, placing a small smile on his lips.

"Well, I should be going."

"Can I give you a ride to wherever you're going?" I smiled at him.

"Oh, no. It's completely fine. I'm just headed across the street." I gave him another smile. "I'll see you later."

"Don't promise me something, that isn't going t happen." I laughed.

"I'm sure it will." I paused. "Thank you, again, for the coffee." He just smiled and gave me a small nod.

The five minute walk back to the book store felt like an hour. As I walked back in, Charlie's head popped out from one of the bookcases, making me laugh.

"You'll never guess who I just ran into, literally." I smiled at him.

"It's so like you to run into someone." He said making the both of us laugh. "Who?"

"Prince Harry." His jaw dropped.

"Please tell me that you got his number!" Smiling, I shook my head.

"But if you haven't noticed the coffee all over my shirt." I paused. "He did buy us our coffees." I smiled as I handed him his and walked away from him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry for the lack of updates.
I'll try and get another one up as soon as I can.

Don't forget to comment, and subscribe.