No More Sorrow

Lost

"Mmmm" I moaned to myself when the bright sun broke its way through my tired eyelids. But when I finally opened my eyes, I found out that it wasn't happened to be the sun. It was the middle of the night. For a few seconds i didn't even know where I was. I thought it was because I was exhausted, but later, when the room became clearer, I realized that I was anywhere but in my room.
Yeah, great.
It has to be a dream. A fucked up dream. But if its a dream, I can do whatever I want, can't I? Hmm...
With this thought, I closed my eyes and lifted my arm up in the air. If i'm dreaming, then my hand will soon find Jared Padalecki's bare chest. I hoped so...
But there was nothing in front of me. I was alone.
I quickly popped out of the bed and walked towards the window. The sight from where I stand was stunning. Little family houses stood side by side next to the narrow streets. There was nothing strange, except the fact that I didn't know a flying fuck about where I was.
I almost forgot what I was doing when I saw that shop a block away. It was a non-stop thing I guess. Then I caught the sight of a label on its window.
'Night shop'
And? Why do I care?
Because there was something else..
'Star s. 23, Agoura, California, USA
What the fuck?
I was in America? How? When?
I ran out of my room while shouting for Mom.
"Mother! MOM!" I cried despairingly.
"Stop shouting for God's sake! What is it with you? I'm here!" she said from behind.
"How can you be so calm?! Why are we her?! Tell me! A serial killer caught us when we were asleep?" i turned to her, horrified.
"What?! Are you crazy? Show me your forehead! I think you have a fever..." She shook her head.
"What? No! But we are in bloody AMERICA! How can it be? Is it some kind of a fucking joke?"
"Hey, stop cursing! You are sick! Finish it! You have always lived here!"
"No! I fucking live in Hungary! WE fucking live in H-"
"I said enough! You got to be kidding! Come and eat your breakfast before I slap you kid!" she interrupted angrily. I followed her to 'our' kitchen, and sat on 'my' chair. And in this desperate situtation I was wondering what is the breakfast today...
"Ham and Eggs."She said as if she were reading my thoughts.
"What is a Hemendex?" I asked curiously.
"A food with ham and eggs" She said rolling her eyes.
"Oh..."

-Time elapse-

I was standing next to my new scool. Mama told me that I have spent my whole life here and I'm going to a new High School, because they kicked me out from the previous... I didn't understand this. I wasn't THAT bad.
So I had to meet new classmates here, who have known each other for one and a half year. Great, just bloody great!
"Um...sorry Sir, I'm new at school, can you tell me where is the Principal's office?"I asked the porter.
"Dorothy Sharp?"He asked emotionless.
"No, err...actually, I'm Éles Dorottya" I answered hesitantly.
"They didn't say that another girl will come too. The office is right there on the corner." He pointed at the corridor behind me.
"Thank you very much" I smiled, then left the apathetic man alone.

"Good morning Sir!" I greeted the Principal when stepping into his office.
"Hello, Dear! How may I help you?" He smiled kindly.
"I'm Éles Dorottya, new at school. I was wondering where my class is."
"Aren't you Dorothy Sharp?" He said, opening a file on his table.
"Um..n-" I almost started to disagree, when I saw that picture on the paper in front of him. It was Dorothy Sharp's. "I'm her!" I pointed at the picture.
"Really? Well, then welcome to Agoura High School, Miss Sharp!" He laughed quietly.
Then I realized. 'Éles Dorottya' meant the same as 'Dorothy Sharp' in English language.
So it was my new name, in a new school, in a VERY new world.
Welcome!
♠ ♠ ♠
I know that this wasn't very exciting and stuff, but I promise the next one will be better=)
Thanks for reading anyway!

Please Comment and Subscribe, that would mean the world to me!^^

xoxo Wanderer